Chapter 3110 The Opportunity To Enter The Death Void!

Saya Realm God also knows that he must pay some fees, otherwise why would Taihao Tian Chaos Palace share the benefits with other forces?

Therefore, Saya Realm God nodded to express his understanding.

Then, the Sumeru Realm God left.

After the Sumeru Realm God left, the Saya Realm God sat on the throne, deep in thought, hesitant, not knowing how to make a decision.

But gradually, his expression became hesitant and determined.

"Maybe some sacrifices really have to be made.

He thought to himself.

But this matter cannot be decided by himself. He has to discuss it with those high-level peak world gods. If half of the high-level peak world gods agree, then he will agree to the proposal of the Xumi World God and let the high-level peak world gods agree. The Realm Gods entered the treasure land of the Death Void and risked their lives to find resources.

As long as you come back alive, it's worth it.

Another period of time passed.

Human Race, Endless Kingdom Alliance.

The surrounding void twisted.

Ye 05tian stared at a figure turning in the void in front of him, and was almost about to take action.

But the other party immediately said: "Ye Tian Realm God, I am Xumi Realm God of Taihaotian Chaos Palace, and I am here to give benefits to the human race!"

Sumeru Realm God!

Ye Tian had heard that this peak realm god, one of the peak realm gods of Taihaotian Chaos Palace, had a special method that allowed him to move freely to any place between the eternal realm and the realm of realm gods.

ADVERTISEMENT

Now, Ye Tian knows that this special method is not the eternal world spirit technique, but the extra-dimensional technique.

He could sense a touch of extra-dimensional power from it.

But he couldn't create such an extra-dimensional technique, not because he didn't have enough understanding, but because the properties of extra-dimensional things were inappropriate.

Extradimensional objects like Kunjie Wood fragments are not suitable for moves such as teleportation and void distortion transfer. The Xumijie Shen is an item that contains the extradimensional power of space, so it can master such methods. , you can be teleported to any place in the eternal realm and the realm of Sishen once you are in jail.

certainly.

The Sumeru Realm God does not go there in his own body, but sends a clone of his own will to various areas.