Untitled Part 171

Chapter 3247 The Super-Dimensional Rules Of The Seven Realms!ADVERTISEMENT

Just refining a ray of black mist multi-dimensional body is not considered a success, it is just a beginning.

The process of cultivating the black mist multidimensional body is extremely cumbersome, and this inheritance is too incomplete. The cultivated black mist multidimensional body has at most only one-third of the power of the real black mist multidimensional body, and has serious sequelae, making it more difficult to practice.

Even though Ye Tian has initially understood the inheritance of the Black Mist Multidimensional Body, he is not 100% sure that he can master the Black Mist Multidimensional Body in one go.

Next, he practiced according to the Black Mist Multidimensional Body, but after practicing for a period of time, his physical body collapsed.

"Failed to practice?"

Ye Tian frowned.

This sudden failure made him a little confused. He thought about it carefully. It seemed that when he reached a certain point in his cultivation, the backlash of the black mist multidimensional body suddenly increased a hundred times, and then the refined black mist energy in his body exploded. , and then the entire body was shattered.

There is no way to solve this problem, or to use some special things to resist the backlash and get through this point.

Or just try again and again to solve the backlash problem.

"The Red Wolf Family should have known about the problem at this step, but they didn't inform me!"

837Ye Tian thought to himself.

This is quite normal. After all, the Red Wolf family doesn't want to have a real deal with him at all, so why would they talk about the problems in the cultivation process!

Ye Tian didn't have any treasure to counteract the backlash, so he could only choose to try again and again.

Next, he started trying again and again, and every time he reached this step, he would fail, resulting in his death or serious injury.

Unknowingly, several extra-dimensional eras passed.

ADVERTISEMENT

After many attempts, Ye Tian finally thought of a way to deal with the backlash, which was to deduce and improve the method of cultivating multi-dimensional bodies.

certainly.

With his ability, it is naturally impossible to modify the entire black mist multi-dimensional body, but just improving the cultivation content of this node is not a big problem.

After his continuous deduction, he finally perfected it successfully.