Untitled Part 105

89%Chapter 3186 The Leader Of The Ice Ghost Organization Breaks ThroughADVERTISEMENT

"Great, relying on those Golden Marrow Beads of Immortality, I am about to refine the super-dimensional power to the perfect state!"

Ye Tian was very excited.

You must know that in the half-step superdimensional realm, the power of the superdimensional can be tempered to the perfect state. Only a very small number of half-step superdimensional realms can do this. Almost all of them are the descendants of some superdimensional realms and the top superpowers. Wei forces are really focused on cultivating evil geniuses.

In this way, a large amount of resources can be obtained for training, so that the super-dimensional power can be tempered to the perfect state in the half-step super-dimensional realm.

A force like the Six-winged Family can only cultivate one half-step super-dimensional person like this. After all, treasures like the Golden Marrow Pearl of Immortality are too rare. Even if the Six-winged Family has a special training place, it is difficult to cultivate so many How many years does it take to create the Golden Marrow Bead of Immortality!

It is too rare for someone like Ye Tian to refine his superdimensional power to a perfect state entirely by himself.

Now, Ye Tian's super-dimensional power has been tempered to a perfect state. Next, he will focus on tempering the extra-dimensional body. Only when the extra-dimensional body is truly tempered and the physical body is completely transformed into the extra-dimensional body can he break through. To the realm of extra dimensions.

"In Longku Ridge, I also found some resources to assist in tempering the extra-dimensional body, but the effect is definitely not as good as the extra-dimensional origin beads."

Ye Tian thought so.

But if there are no ultra-dimensional origin beads, it is also a good choice to temporarily use these ultra-dimensional resources to temper the ultra-dimensional body.

In addition, he discovered that after tempering the extra-dimensional power to the perfect state, the efficiency of tempering the extra-dimensional body has also increased several times, which is undoubtedly good news.

Even without the extra-dimensional origin beads, he could still temper his extra-dimensional body to the perfect state by relying on the extra-dimensional power of the perfection state and a large number of auxiliary resources for a long enough time.

In fact, those strong men who have broken through to the super-dimensional realm have never refined the super-dimensional origin beads in the half-step of the super-dimensional realm. Most of them still relied on a huge amount of time to refine little by little until they finally broke through. .

ADVERTISEMENT

Ice Ghost Organization Headquarters.

Many peak world gods gathered, because the leader, the second leader, and the head leader Ziya Realm God were also here.