Chapter 3141 Thirty Trillion To The Dao Era!

Another period of time has passed, and the resources of the Demon Seed Abyss have been continuously exploited by various forces.

Ye Tian also allowed humans to enter the Demon Seed Abyss at will, but the Realm God with serious eternal Taoism problems was still not allowed to go deep into the Demon Seed Abyss for too long, otherwise it would be easy to be transformed into a demon by the will of the Demon Seed Abyss.

Without the obstruction of the demon species, those ordinary resources were taken away by many world gods, and even the resources that could easily cause the eternal Tao species to transform into demon species were also taken away together.

Gradually, the resources of the Demonic Abyss were gradually depleted, causing the Demonic Abyss to become a barren land.

However, no one dares to completely occupy the Demon Seed Abyss.

Their inability to control the will of the Demon Seed Abyss means that they cannot truly control the Demon Seed Abyss. If they stay here for a long time, the peak world gods will have problems.

so.

After many years, the entrances to the Demonic Abyss were still blocked, and the world gods were not allowed to enter.

time flies.

In the blink of an eye, twenty trillion Dao Era years have passed.

During this period of time, the Eternal Realm and the World God Realm were very peaceful, and the supreme forces disappeared. However, the Eternal Realm became more and more prosperous, and high-level realm gods were born one after another.

certainly.

The human race has undergone great changes, and many high-level peak world gods have been born.

Moreover, some high-level peak world gods have cultivated the eternal Tao to the limit and are ready to start to attack the peak world god cultivation realm.

This day.

ADVERTISEMENT

A high-level peak world god of the Ye family exchanged a red sky blood golden grass, and then went to attack the peak world god.

Since this high-level peak world god has made a lot of preparations, the Red Sky Blood Golden Grass is just one of the extra-dimensional resources.

Moreover, with the help of the Ye family, this high-level peak world god finally succeeded in breaking through and became another peak world god of the human race.

In the years that followed, the peak world gods of the human race were born one after another, and there were no longer just a few peak world gods, which was so shabby.

The more peak world gods there are, the better Ye Tian's mood will naturally be.