Untitled Part 161

Chapter 3237 Prepare To Leave The Territory Of No. 6000!ADVERTISEMENT

One hundred extra-dimensional eras have passed.

Relying on a large amount of second-level multi-dimensional essence, Ye Tian finally understood the super-dimensional rules to the realm of 50,000 silk, which is the five-point realm.

After reaching this state, his progress in super-dimensional rules has been extremely slow. Even if he uses the second-level multi-dimensional essence that can improve the super-dimensional rules, it is still difficult to improve.

If you want to rely on the second-level multi-dimensional essence of the imitation multi-dimensional aquarium to comprehend the super-dimensional rules to the sixth level, the time it takes is simply unimaginable.

"This is because my talent far exceeds that of other super-dimensional realms, and my understanding is also far superior. If other extra-dimensional realms are allowed to understand the super-dimensional rules, it will be even more difficult!"

Ye Tian murmured.

It is conceivable how difficult it is to cultivate a third realm of extradimensional realm. Any force with a large number of third realms has many secret cards and advantages that other forces cannot imagine.

For example, the super-dimensional elves have the Wood of the Mist Mother, which is an advantage that other forces do not have.

This day.

The Lord of Tianyang Realm came to Ye Tian.

"Master Ye Tian, ​​do you want to leave Territory No. 6000?"

The leader of Tianyang Realm asked.

ADVERTISEMENT

"I have this idea." Ye Tian nodded.

The master of Tianyang Realm said: "Currently, the permanent passage leaving the territory of No. 6000 is controlled by twenty top super-dimensional forces. They all have 467 backers behind them. Those of us in the second realm want to use that permanent passage to leave No. 6000. Territory requires paying an unimaginable price, such as working for these forces for a long time, or a huge amount of resources and treasures. No matter which one, we are not willing."

"Master Tianyang Realm, how do you want to leave?" Ye Tian asked.

"Escape Alliance!"

The Lord of Tianyang Realm said.

"The Escape Alliance?" Ye Tian was confused, "This force is just established by some of the first realms. Could it be that you, the master of Tianyang Realm, joined the Escape Alliance?"

"Not counting joining!" Tianyang Realm Master shook his head, "The Escape Alliance was indeed only established by some first realms at the beginning. These first realms have no way to leave the Six Thousand Realm with the help of the twenty top extradimensional forces. Territory No. 6, they can only rely on themselves if they want to leave. Therefore, they want to tear out a temporary crack from the weak point of the border extra-dimensional barrier on the edge of Territory No. 6,000 to leave. But they still underestimated the border extra-dimensional barrier. Not long ago, they tried once and failed. However, this method is feasible, but it only requires the assistance of those of us in the second realm to really tear apart the weak points of the border extra-dimensional barrier."