Untitled Part 118

Chapter 3199 Red Dragon Chamber Of CommerceADVERTISEMENT

really.

Ye Tian's guess was correct. A mere extra-dimensional creature at the peak world god level was too weak for the Super-Dimensional Realm Patrolling World Snake. He was too lazy to take action and let the half-step Super-dimensional Realm Patrolling World Snake practice. almost.

Therefore, Ye Tian ushered in the Sky Patrol World Snake who was half a step into the super-dimensional realm.

Ye Tian sensed this half-step super-dimensional world patrol snake, and he could copy the body of this patrol snake later.

boom!!!!!

He didn't resist and was directly killed by this sky-watching snake.

"Done, let's copy a Half-Step Superdimensional Realm's Patrolling World Snake, and then use the Superdimensional Realm Snake's super perception of the Superdimensional Realm's boundary stone fragments to find the Superdimensional Realm's boundary stone fragments!"

Ye Tian's cloned body in Territory No. 7001 immediately began to clone the Sky Patrol World Snake. "One Zero Three" is very fast.

A world-watching serpent with half-step of super-dimensional cultivation was copied by Ye Tian.

However, it would be too conspicuous if such a patrolling world snake were looking for fragments of the extra-dimensional boundary stone here.

Therefore, he must cover up.

I saw that Ye Tian's real copy body immediately swallowed the Sky Patrol World Snake into the void in his body. This way, it was not easy to be discovered with the cover of the real copy body.

"Next, let the Sky Surveying World Snake copy its body to look for the fragments of the extra-dimensional boundary stone!"

According to the information from Guitian Pavilion, the Sky Patrol Snake is also extremely eager for the fragments of the extra-dimensional boundary stone. It can use the fragments of the extra-dimensional boundary stone to complete the bloodline transformation. If there are enough extra-dimensional boundary stones, it can even directly enter the third realm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Of course, the Sky World Snake cannot easily find the extra-dimensional boundary stone. It must be within a certain range before it can sense it.

Wow!

Ye Tian moved forward cautiously, using the Sky Patrol Serpent's sense of the extra-dimensional boundary stone to find fragments of the extra-dimensional boundary stone.

Time passed slowly, and Ye Tian searched for areas of annihilation one after another, but could not find the boundary stone of the super-dimensional realm.

Naturally, he was not in a hurry. After all, as long as he kept searching slowly, he would definitely be able to find the fragments of the extra-dimensional boundary stone before they were all searched.