Untitled Part 175

Chapter 3251 Kasyapa Wisdom!ADVERTISEMENT

Time passed, and dozens of extra-dimensional eras passed.

This day.

A piece of news detonated the entire No. 5000 territory and the surrounding areas.

This news involves a relatively complete inheritance method of the innate multi-dimensional Tao body, and its value is far from comparable to that of the Black Mist multi-dimensional body.

The cause was that a group of third-level beings broke into an ancient ruins, suspected to be the fourth-level ruins. As a result, an innate multi-dimensional Taoist inheritance was discovered in the ruins, and was obtained by one of the third-level beings.

And somehow, this matter came to light.

Suddenly, the third level person was targeted, and a large number of forces wanted to capture that third level person and seize this inheritance of the innate multi-dimensional Taoist body.

Now, some fourth realms have been dispatched to continuously deduce the other party's traces.

But that person from the Third Realm was also prepared, and the Fourth Realm people were unable to pinpoint its specific location, and could only roughly determine which extra-dimensional territory it was located in.

In short, it is now completely chaotic.

Ye Tian also came out of seclusion immediately, and after hearing the name of the third realm man, he thought it was too coincidental.

"Lord of the Holy Sea!"

This third realm was clearly the one who severely wounded the Kuntong Realm Master. In order to snatch the black statue, the other party severely injured the Kuntong Realm Master and kept chasing the Kuntong Realm Master.

ADVERTISEMENT

In the end, Kuntong Realm Master fell and died shortly after escaping.

Ye Tian obtained the treasure left by the master of Kuntong and made a vow to kill the master of the Holy Sea in the future.

In these years, he had not inquired about the Lord of the Holy Sea, but now he unexpectedly found out.

"After all these years, the Lord of the Holy Sea is still in the third realm. I thought he might reach the fourth realm.

Ye Tian knew that he overestimated the Holy Sea Realm Master, but it was only reasonable that the other party did not break through to the fourth realm. If it were so easy to break through to the fourth realm, the existence of the fourth realm would not be so rare.

However, after all, the Holy Sea Realm Master has been in the third realm for countless years, and his cultivation has reached the peak of the third realm. The realm of super-dimensional rules is unknown, but it is definitely not low.