2 Rebirth

"Uncle Qian, you have been a driver for so long. I think you should know what to say and what not to say."

Wen Ruonan looked at Uncle Qian who was driving with cold eyes.

Uncle Qian stepped on the accelerator in a panic, and Wen Ruonan, who was not wearing a seat belt in the back seat, hit his head directly on the back of the passenger seat.

Uncle Qian immediately stopped the car and said in panic: "Miss, I'm sorry, are you okay?"

Wen Ruonan gently rubbed his forehead, and his delicate curly hair was messed up.

"Are you okay?"

Wen Ruonan looked at Uncle Qian with a slightly stern expression. Uncle Qian immediately restarted the car and drove towards the suburban villa.

"Miss, I didn't see anything, I don't know anything. I just sent the lady to the cocktail party today."

Listening to Uncle Qian's words, Wen Ruonan's anger was mostly gone.

After all, he is still the driver who has been with him for so many years, so he still has these sense of propriety.

Wen Yimo's biological mother passed away unexpectedly in a car accident when she was two years old. Immediately afterwards, her father married her current stepmother, Zhao Xiangru.

In the same year, Wen Ruonan was born.

Wen Yimo seemed to have had a long dream, burning and suffocating pain filled his whole body.

Suddenly, a familiar voice reached her ears.

"The old man's medicine has been changed, and he probably won't survive this month. When the old man closes his eyes, everything will be under my control."

Wen Binghong, wearing a customized suit, pushed the gold-rimmed He wore glasses and looked at Wen Yimo lying on the bed expressionlessly.

It was as if he were looking at a stranger, with no emotion in his eyes.

Wen Ruonan was wearing the latest floral dress from miu miu. She took Wen Binghong's arm and glanced at Wen Yimo who was asleep on the bed.

"Hey... the old man's health is like this, and he transferred all the shares of the Gu Group and his name to this little bitch. Our Ruonan will not be so lucky."

Zhao Xiangru said something. He pointed at Wen Yimo who was lying on the bed.

Wen Binghong whispered: "When she wakes up, I will immediately coax her to transfer all her property to the name of our Wen Group, and let her and Lu Jingshen get married as soon as possible. When she gets married, all this will not happen yet." Are they all our Ruonan's?"

A smile flashed across Wen Ruonan's eyes.

"Dad, I knew you were the best to me."

Wen Ruonan also likes Lu Jingshen, with his extraordinary handsome face, wide shoulders and narrow waist, the group's power spreads all over the world, and he is rich and beautiful, and has made many wealthy families The lady is fascinated.

But after several contacts, Wen Ruonan discovered that Lu Jingshen was a pervert who was not interested in women.

"When my sister marries that pervert Lu Jingshen, my father will no longer have to worry about the company's financial crisis. Companies that want to cooperate with us will be arranged from the south of the city to the north of the city."

Wen Binghong looked at Wen Ruonan with a smile on his face . : "No matter how much money the company makes, it's all yours."

Hearing this, Wen Yimo couldn't help but sweat broke out on his forehead. Didn't he die in a sea of ​​fire?