32 Got your hair scratched by a dog?

After receiving the message, Wen Yimo raised a smile on his lips.

No one knows Nangong better than her.

The original meaning of the phrase 'almost ready' is, wait for me for another hour.

Wen Yimo asked Xiao Meng to stop in front of a cake shop.

I bought Nangong some of her favorite small cakes, and bought her favorite coffee from the coffee shop next door.

Half an hour later, the car stopped in front of Nangong's community.

Wen Yimo said to Xiao Meng: "Xiao Meng, please wait for me here for a moment. I will be down in about twenty minutes."

Xiao Meng nodded slightly.

"Madam, you go ahead, I'll wait for you here."

Wen Yimo walked into Nangong Junyao's unit with brisk steps.

Skillfully pressed the elevator button on the 16th floor.

She clearly remembered that in her previous life at Nangong's home, Nangong reminded her of Wen Ruonan's conspiracy.

Not only did she not believe Nangong, but she had a big fight with her because of it.

Slam the door and leave.

He never set foot in Nangong's home again.

Thinking of this, Wen Yimo's eyes dimmed.

Nangong, Im sorry.

In this life, I will never do that to you again.

I will never treat your sincerity as trivial again.

Mistaking the scumbag sister for a close relative.

Thinking of this, the elevator door opened with a 'ding'.

Wen Yimo knocked on the door.

The sound of Nangong's busyness came from inside the house.

"What door are you knocking on? Your fingers have forgotten home."

Hearing this, Wen Yimo couldn't help laughing.

He put his thumb on the fingerprint lock of Nangong's door and pulled it gently, and the door was opened.

"My eldest lady, next time you come, how about you just come in? How can I have time to open the door for you?"

As he spoke, the curling bar on the top of Nangong's head fell off with a 'clack'.

Wen Yimo put the small cake and coffee on the table.

"I have to leave you some privacy, just in case I open the door and see multiple men in your house."

Nangong started to pick out the clothes to wear today in the closet.

"A man will only delay my ability to make money, and is of no use.

If you really see a man in my house one day, there are only two possibilities. One is that I am terminally ill, have a profound enlightenment, and

decide to play the game of life. The other is that I am terminally ill.

It means that I have really met true love, but the possibility of meeting true love is lower than the possibility of me getting terminal illness."

Wen Yimo packed up the snack bags on the floor for her with disgust in her eyes.

"There are so many lies, and I don't know how to clean them up at home."