33 Face slap scene in a hot pot restaurant

Nangong looked satisfied after eating.

"Hot pot is the most delicious."

A smile appeared on Wen Yimo's lips. Mr. Lu really had the foresight to pull up her long hair just to make it easier for her to eat hot pot.

Thinking of this, Wen Yimo couldn't help but reveal a nymphomaniac smile.

Nangong glanced at the girl in front of him with disgust.

"Miss, you can also smile like this in front of a plate of spicy beef. Could it be that this spicy beef looks like your Mr. Lu?"

"Ahem..." Wen Yi

, who had just taken a sip of juice, The foam almost spurted out.

"You are like this spicy beef."

Nangong said through gritted teeth while eating the cooked beef.

"A guy who values ​​sex over friends."

Wen Yimo picked up the freshly cooked meat and put it in her bowl.

"Eat more meat and talk less."

Wen Ruonan was wearing the latest Gucci dress and a pair of high-heeled shoes of the same brand. There was no expression on her fair and soft face, and she was casually walking in the mall with a blond girl on her arm.

Suddenly, the blond girl stopped outside the hot pot restaurant.

"Nan Nan, look."

The blonde girl pointed at Wen Yimo who was eating hot pot inside the glass window.

"Isn't that your heartless sister?"

Wen Ruonan looked at the two girls talking and laughing in front of the glass window, and a trace of cruelty suddenly appeared in his eyes.

"What a bitch. You caused your father's company to go bankrupt, and yet you are happily eating hot pot here?"

After saying this, Wen Ruonan pulled the blond woman into the hot pot restaurant.

When the waiter saw the two beauties coming, he immediately came over to greet them.

"Miss, please come inside."

Wen Ruonan ignored the waiter and angrily walked to the table where Wen Yimo was eating.

The blonde woman glanced at the waiter with displeasure.

"We are looking for someone, you go down."

"Okay, miss, just call us if you need it."

Nangong was sharing interesting things he encountered during the recent interview with Wen Yimo in an emotional voice. Wen Yimo She was so amused that her eyebrows were filled with smiles.

"Isn't this my good sister with a vicious heart who put her biological father in a dilemma in front of the media? What a coincidence that we can meet him here." The

sinister tone immediately caused Wen Yimo and Nangong to My thoughts came to me.

Wen Yimo frowned and turned his head to look at Wen Ruonan.

Before Wen Yimo could speak, Nangong looked Wen Ruonan up and down with disdain in his eyes.

"You do have a clear understanding of yourself. These words can be regarded as a true portrayal of yourself. They are not hopelessly stupid."

Wen Ruonan looked at Nangong Junyao who was speaking beside him and said angrily: " Who do you think you are, have I talked to you?"

Wen Yimo stood up and slapped Wen Ruonan on the left side of his face.