25 Are you teaching me how to do things?

Wen Yimo's starry eyes were shining with water, and he smiled sweetly, Luo Luo He walked towards Wen Binghong's family of three generously.

"Dr. Wen, you have always told me that it is so difficult to work outside. As a daughter, I have no way to repay you, so I have to help you make this decision and let you retire early.

Now you don't have to work hard anymore. "

Wen Binghong's eyes were as deep as the sea, and the veins on his forehead popped out, but he never dared to face Lu Jingshen and scold Wen Yimo angrily.

Wen Ruonan looked aggrieved and looked at Lu Jingshen tenderly.

"Brother Jingshen, dad doesn't want to Retirement is not what my sister said. Please tell the media and say that your sister is joking. "

There was no expression on Lu Jingshen's handsome and immortal face, and his eyes were full of disdain and coldness.

"Are you teaching me how to do things? "

Wen Ruonan's eyes are full of innocence, and her pitiful look makes her a peerless movie queen.

"Brother Jingshen, that's not what I meant. My parents and I both love my sister the most, but she always seems to have some misunderstanding about us... ..."

Lu Jingshen held Wen Yimo's hand tightly and looked at Wen Ruonan with stern eyes.

"Wen Yimo is my wife. I support all her decisions unconditionally. If anyone dares to let her No matter who is unhappy or intends to instigate the relationship between our husband and wife, there is only a dead end. "

Every word was sonorous and powerful.

After saying that, he took Wen Yimo's hand and walked out of the Wen family's garden.

When a group of reporters saw Mr. Lu and his wife leaving, they followed them out.

In the garden All the guests followed Lu Jingshen's footsteps and walked out.

Only Wen Binghong's family and a few servants were left.

Wen Binghong stood up and kicked over the table in front of him.

Several wine glasses on the table shattered instantly.

"This unfilial daughter . "

Wen Ruonan looked at the Rolls-Royce speeding away outside the garden and kept cursing in his heart.

"I've been working as Mrs. Lu for two days and I don't know what my last name is. I really thought someone like Lu Jingshen would like you. ? It's just a temporary novelty to you. When the novelty wears off, sooner or later you will be thrown into the sea to feed the fish. "

Zhao Xiangru tapped Wen Ruonan's forehead.

"You damn girl, I told you to marry Lu Jingshen before, but you insist on saying that he doesn't like women. If you had married her, what would happen today? What does it look like? "

Wen Ruonan got up angrily and ran back to his room.

Everything today was contrary to what he thought.

On the other side, Pei Shuchen held the steering wheel and sat in the car with a lonely expression, watching the black Rolls-Royce gradually disappear. In his sight.

Pictures of their childhood kept popping up in his mind.

"Brother Shuchen, how should I solve this problem?