24 My father just wants to retire

In the garden of the Wen family villa.

Business elites are chatting and laughing.

When the major media heard that Mr. Lu would be attending today, they were all gearing up and making full preparations.

In the living room, Wen Ruonan drank whiskey calmly.

Zhao Xiangru looked slightly uneasy.

"Nan Nan, the guests and the major media are here, why hasn't that bitch arrived yet?"

Wen Ruonan's lips curled up into a smirk.

"Maybe he came here without his life. Even if he survived, his legs should have been broken, so he would naturally walk slower."

Wen Binghong was sitting on a bench in the garden, with only a few old subordinates around him.

The business elites who came to the banquet all wanted to take this opportunity to get acquainted with Lu Jingshen, so they waited in front of the garden early so that when Mr. Lu arrived, they could hand over a business card.

People like them would never have the chance to meet Mr. Lu, let alone hand him a business card.

If you can board Master Lu's big ship, you can say that you have bought a gold medal amulet for your lifelong career.

The Wen Group's poor management has already caused external and internal troubles.

If they hadn't heard that Mr. Lu would be there today, they would never have been willing to attend this birthday party.

Wen Binghong's dark eyes were slightly stern under his gold-rimmed glasses.

In the past twenty years of doing business, I have already seen through the warmth and warmth of human nature and the harshness of the world.

But the sight before him was something he didn't expect.

Most of these young people were promoted by him, but after saying hello to him symbolically, they all walked out of the garden.

The ambition is obvious.

The tea was already cold before anyone left.

At this time, a black serial number Rolls-Royce parked outside the garden of the villa.

Wen Yimo took Lu Jingshen's arm and walked over gracefully.

Everyone in the garden focused their attention on Lu Jingshen and Wen Yimo.

One is a young talent and a top chaebol.

One is the talented and beautiful successor of the Gu Group.

No matter where they go, they are the most beautiful scenery.

After Nangong Junyao saw Wen Yimo, she immediately ran over happily.

After whispering in Wen Yimo's ear, the two made a gesture that only each other understood.

But he never noticed that Lu Jingshen's face looked gloomy.

What does this gesture mean?

Why don't you have an exclusive code word with him?

Lu Jingshen rejected the business cards handed over by everyone, and Du Chuan also blocked the reporters on the side from conducting interviews and dismissed the young man who handed them the business cards.

The reporter behind him kept filming the two people with his camera.

It seems that they are the protagonists today.