13 Dog Abuse Scene

Wen Yimo He helped Mr. Gu lie down on the hospital bed.

"Grandpa, please lie down and have a good rest for a while."

Mr. Gu held Wen Yimo's hand and looked at her seriously.

"Girl, remember, if you are wronged, you must tell grandpa. Grandpa has spent all his wealth and risked his life to keep you safe and sound."

Yimo, this girl, has been sensible since she was a child.

Mr. Gu was only worried that this girl had to marry Lu Jingshen because of Wen Binghong's hard and soft tactics.

No matter what, as long as he lives in this world for one day, he will not let his Yimo suffer any injustice.

A faint smile appeared on Wen Yimo's lips.

"Grandpa, I sincerely love Lu Jingshen, and he does the same. It has nothing to do with any interests. Don't worry, he would rather let himself be wronged than let me be wronged in the slightest." As soon as he finished

speaking, he stood outside the ward. Lu Jingshen knocked on the door, the corners of his lips raised slightly.

Du Chuan followed closely behind with several large boxes of gifts in his hands.

After Lu Jingshen knocked on the door, he walked in with his long legs.

"Husband."

When Wen Yimo saw Lu Jingshen approaching, his crystal clear eyes were immediately filled with a sincere smile.

Lu Jingshen stroked Wen Yimo's head gently.

There is gentleness between the eyebrows and eyes.

"Grandpa, Yimo is my wife, and she is the girl I am willing to protect with my life. As long as she suffers a little injustice, I will take the initiative to apologize to you."

Du Chuan, who was behind him, widened his eyes.

How could such a handsome and wealthy Mr. Lu be disliked by the old man?

Mr. Gu raised his eyes and looked at Lu Jingshen.

About thirty seconds passed.

Mr. Gu took Lu Jingshen's hand and put it on Wen Yimo's.

"You brat, as long as Yimo loses a hair, I will never spare you, even if I risk my life, I will fight with you."

Lu Jingshen frowned.

Does he look like he would abuse his wife?

Seeing the worried look on Mr. Gu's face, Lu Jingshen said firmly, "I won't let you have this opportunity."

Du Chuan put several large boxes of gifts aside.

"Mr. Gu, Mr. Lu has prepared these for you. I wish you a speedy recovery."

A familiar voice pulled Mr. Gu's eyes from Lu Jingshen to the other side.

"Xiao Du?"

Du Chuan leaned over and smiled.

"Mr. Gu, long time no see."

Seeing Du Chuan, Mr. Gu immediately understood everything.

"You brat, it turns out that you started three years ago..."

"Mr. Gu, Dean Xu said that you haven't recovered yet and can't say too much." Du Chuan immediately interrupted Gu. The old words: "You have a good rest first, and we will see you another day." As soon as he