27 Becoming Your Real Mrs. Lu

Wen Yimo put her arms around his neck and spoke in a gentle and sweet voice.

"Mr. Lu, I am ready to become your bride."

Looking at the soft and sweet girl in his arms, Lu Jingshen's smile deepened.

"There is no basis for what you say. Mr. Lu needs to see your sincerity."

His voice was low and clear, and the raised corners of his mouth clearly betrayed the pleasure he tried to suppress.

Wen Yimo stood up on tiptoes and kissed his thin lips like a dragonfly.

"Mr. Lu, is this sincerity enough?"

Lu Jingshen lowered his eyes, put his strong hands on the back of her head, and deepened the kiss.

Instantly, the faint scent of sandalwood on his body filled her entire brain.

His domineering and gentle kissing skills took her breath away.

She was willing to enjoy the favor he gave her.

Du Chuan took Lu Jingshen's cell phone that was vibrating and walked over.

"Mr. Lu, there is..."

Before he finished speaking, Du Chuan felt Lu Jingshen's eyes looking at him like a thousand-year-old cold pool.

Du Chuan immediately turned around and said with a smile: "I didn't see anything, you continue."

Then he answered the phone.

"Hello, Mr. Lu is busy with an important meeting, please call back later."

Lu Jingshen looked at the blushing girl in his arms, and the fire in his heart grew stronger.

He grabbed her waist and carried her out of the hospital.

The patients and family members queuing up for treatment in the hall all cast envious glances.

Such a good-looking couple is the focus of the crowd wherever they go.

Wen Yimo immediately buried his head in Lu Jingshen's chest.

"Mr. Lu, please let me down, so many people are watching."

Lu Jingshen walked towards the Rolls-Royce parked in front of the hospital as if he was holding a well-behaved little rabbit.

Du Chuan opened the car door with a knowing smile on his face.

"Mr. Lu, the baffle has been pulled up for you. Xiao Meng and I have also prepared earplugs. Just feel free to do whatever you want."

Before Lu Jingshen could speak, Du Chuan immediately smiled and said: "Understood, Mr. Lu, I'll get out right now."

Lu Jingshen had just sat down in the back seat of the Rolls-Royce.

Wen Yimo leaned on Lu Jingshen's shoulder, his beautiful eyes shining with stars.

"Honey, I want to eat strawberry cake."

Lu Jingshen turned his head and looked at the girl beside him.

"Kiss me so I can buy it for you."

Wen Yimo took the initiative to kiss Lu Jingshen's thin lips, smiling with crooked eyebrows.

"Is that so?"

Lu Jingshen lowered his voice and brought his thin lips close to her ear.

"Mrs. Lu's sincerity is not enough."