15 White Moonlight Cinnabar Moles Are All Yours

After dinner, Lu Jingshen held Wen Yimos fair and slender hand in his palm.

Wen Yimo's fingers lightly tickled his palm a few times.

"Honey, I want to go to the rose garden."

Lu Jingshen looked down at her clean and fair face.

His eyes moved slightly, filled with doting and endless tenderness.

He put his suit jacket on Wen Yimo's shoulders.

"Okay."

She smiled with crooked eyebrows and pulled him directly to the first floor.

The watery moonlight is reflected in the endless sea of ​​roses. A gust of wind blows, and a fragrant breath comes to face.

Wen Yimo wore a red fishtail skirt and Lu Jingshen's suit jacket, surrounded by a sea of ​​flowers.

She closed her eyes slightly and felt the sweetness of being surrounded by roses.

The corners of Lu Jingshen's mouth curled up.

He lowered his eyes and kissed her red lips like cherry blossom petals.

Then he led Wen Yimo towards the depths of the sea of ​​flowers.

Soon, a swing that was quite familiar to her appeared in front of her.

This swing is also a scene in her painting.

Located in a rose garden, even the surrounding ropes are covered with roses.

He actually restored even this small detail.

"Mrs. Lu, do you want to try it?"

Lu Jingshen lowered his eyes and looked at Wen Yimo, his voice was low and clear, with indescribable charm.

Wen Yimo pursed her lips and said with a smile: "Yes."

Wen Yimo sat on the swing and found that the position where his hands were holding had been thoughtfully replaced by soft handrails.

This is an improvement over her original painting, which was full of roses and surrounded by ropes.

Lu Jingshen pushed the swing aside and looked at the girl on the swing with gentle eyes.

The moonlight shrouded Wen Yimo's beautiful little face, her hair as soft as seaweed was blown by the breeze, and her light blue fishtail skirt made her skin as smooth and white as jade.

Wen Yimo turned his head and looked at Lu Jingshen, who had gentle eyebrows.

"Honey, if I guessed correctly, there must be a horse farm at the end of the rose garden. There is also an extremely handsome white horse in the horse farm, right?"

Lu Jingshen's Adam's apple twitched slightly: "Originally, I wanted to give you a surprise. "."

The girl in front of him is the beautiful figure that haunts him in dreams, the white moonlight on the tip of his heart, and the cinnabar mole that has kept him awake for many years.

During those days of being alone, he always wanted to give her everything in her dreams.

But he was worried that his paranoid love would frighten her, so he only dared to look at her from a distance.

Wen Yimo stepped off the swing and took Lu Jingshen's hand.

In her previous life, she was simply blinded by lard.