39 The most feared gangster is an educated man.

After seeing Lu Jingshen come back, Wen Yimo ran out of bed with a smile on his face.

But as soon as he got out of bed, he almost fell because he was unsteady.

A pair of straight and slender long legs, already somewhat unable to close together.

Lowering his eyes, he saw that his knees were also blue and red.

Wen Yimo instantly covered her blushing cheeks.

A smile appeared on Lu Jingshen's lips, he took two quick steps and picked up the blushing girl by his waist.

Carry her back to bed.

"Lie here obediently and don't run around."

Wen Yimo pinched Lu Jingshen's angular cheeks with a pair of slender white hands, her beautiful eyes full of anger.

"Cruel and cruel, dressed like a beast."

Lu Jingshen raised his eyebrows lightly, pursed his thin lips slightly, and looked at the girl in front of him with very tender eyes.

"Then Madam, are you satisfied?"

Wen Yimo covered his head in the quilt and said angrily: "Lu Jingshen, you are not allowed to touch me for three months."

Lu Jingshen lifted the quilt on Wen Yimo's head , popped up in her little head.

He leaned over and kissed her forehead, his voice low and gentle.

"If three months doesn't work, Mr. Lu has a compromise to satisfy Madam's hatred."

Wen Yimo's beautiful eyes were gleaming with water, and her eyelashes were as light as cicada wings and moved slightly.

"What can I do?"

Lu Jingshen gently rubbed the girl's beautiful cheeks, with a smirk on his lips.

"If you come back to bully me again tonight, I promise not to fight back and will listen to you, okay?"

Wen Yimo grabbed Lu Jingshen's ear and said angrily.

"Lu Jingshen, you are a shameless bastard. Mr. Lu, who is well-dressed in front of others, is a well-dressed beast behind his back."

Lu Jingshen held the girl's hand, and the smile on his lips deepened.

"Okay, then it's settled."

Wen Yimo clenched his fist and smashed it into Lu Jingshen's chest.

The girl's soft fist was as soft as cotton candy, which made Lu Jingshen feel a little nervous.

Lu Jingshen's eyes were burning, he lowered his eyes to look at her clenched fists, leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Ma'am, is this because she wants something unusual?"

Upon hearing this, Wen Yimo immediately retracted his hands.

"I'm too shameless to care about you."

Aunt Chen knocked on the door and walked in with several cheongsams newly customized by Lu Jingshen for Wen Yimo.

"Sir, my wife's new cheongsam has arrived."

Lu Jingshen hummed and said in a low voice: "Just leave it there. My wife was too tired last night and needs to rest before wearing it."

A trace of emotion immediately appeared on Aunt Chen's face . A smile that understands the world.

"Okay, sir."