Chapter 3 Wishful Thinking

Wen Yimo had always obeyed her in the past. Whenever he saw her, he would call her "Mom" affectionately.

Why does Wen Yimo look like a different person in front of him?

Wen Binghong saw that the atmosphere in the living room was a bit solemn, and a pair of black eyes under the gold-rimmed glasses immediately showed an undetectable coldness.

"Yimo, are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

These words seemed to be concerned about Wen Yimo's health, but in fact, the displeasure in his eyes had long been seen by Wen Yimo.

Wen Ruonan was holding a blanket, her beautiful red eyes full of worry.

"Sister, your body has just recovered, you can't catch a cold anymore."

As soon as he finished speaking, he put the blanket on Wen Yimo's body.

Once upon a time, I had a heart-to-heart relationship with this 'understanding' sister and believed her in everything, which led to tragedy.

After reviving her life, she will no longer be as stupid as a pig.

Wen Yimo pushed Wen Ruonan away with an indifferent expression.

Wen Ruonan's expression paused slightly, and Wen Yimo's eyes seemed to exude a bone-gnawing coldness.

"Yi Mo, your sister is right. You have just recovered, so don't catch a cold."

Wen Binghong stood up and came to Wen Yimo's side and took her hand.

"Your mother and sister have been taking care of you these days when your fever persists. Treat them better and don't break their hearts."

If she hadn't found out about the bald man's phone message page and that of him and Wen Ruonan. trade;

nstantly reduced to nothing in the huge explosion.

When the fire truck arrived, there was only ashes left at the scene.

If she hadn't heard the conspiracy of their family of three when she was unconscious.

Then she will definitely accept everything they say now.

Wen Yimo, who was blinded by lard in his previous life, had died in their conspiracy long ago.

A slight smile appeared on Wen Yimo's beautiful face, and she raised her hand to check the time.

There was still some time before the Lu family came to deliver the betrothal gift and wedding dress, so he sat down on the sofa.

The three people looked at each other.

What's wrong with this girl? She's been sick for a few days and she seems like a different person.

Looking at Wen Yimo's face as beautiful as an elf, Wen Ruonan couldn't help but sneer in her heart.

What's there to be proud of? She is just a chess piece given to Lu Jingshen by her father in order to solve the company's financial crisis. She doesn't know whether she will live or die from now on. How can she act like a young lady?

Although he thought so in his heart, there was still a standard smile on his face.

"Sister, the people from the Lu family are coming to deliver the betrothal gift soon. We have done everything together since we were young. Now that you are getting married, my heart suddenly feels empty.

But my sister can marry Lu Jingshen, who is worth millions. As a rich young man with a net worth of over 100 million, I am truly happy for my sister."