47 Madam, do you think I am too old?

After the two people came out of the restaurant, it was already nine o'clock in the evening.

Sitting in the car, Wen Yimo rested his head on Lu Jingshen's shoulder.

"Husband, thank you, even though you don't like hot pot, you still want to accompany me."

Lu Jingshen pursed his thin lips slightly, and his eyes were very soft and loving.

"I like everything you like."

When we returned to Mojingyuan, it was already ten o'clock in the evening.

After Lu Jingshen sent Wen Yimo back to the bedroom, he returned to the study to handle work.

Wen Yimo took off her high heels and walked directly to the bathroom.

There is a strong smell of hot pot all over the body, he will definitely not like it.

The bathtub was covered with rose petals.

After getting everything ready, I stepped into the bathtub and took a comfortable rose bath.

In the study, Lu Jingshen was having a video conference with the European branch.

In the past, he would go to the overseas branch of Lu Group almost once a week.

Since Wen Yimo arrived, all communication with them has been changed to video conference.

Of course, business trips have become Du Chuan's one-man show.

After Wen Yimo took a shower, she put on a white bathrobe. Without makeup, she had an extravagant and refined aura.

Seeing that Lu Jingshen hadn't returned to the bedroom yet, Wen Yimo shook his head helplessly.

This workaholic often stays up late into the wee hours of the morning.

If this continues, how will the body be able to tolerate it?

Wen Yimo walked to the study with a glass of hot milk.

Just walked to the study door.

Then he saw Lu Jingshen sitting in front of the desk, with gold-rimmed glasses on his elegant and elegant face. He was looking at the computer screen with concentration, his long white fingers tapping on the keyboard.

Two buttons of the black shirt were undone, and the protruding collarbone and sexy Adam's apple were unreservedly displayed in front of Wen Yimo's eyes.

He is so handsome that he confuses all sentient beings and is a complete mess.

Wen Yimo knocked on the door with a sweet smile.

"Mr. Lu, can I come in?"

Lu Jingshen raised his eyes and looked at the girl outside the door.

The girl has picturesque eyebrows, long curly hair as gentle as seaweed, naturally scattered around her waist, and a pair of beautiful eyes with watery eyes. Without any makeup, she makes me feel pity for her.

Lu Jingshen pursed his thin lips and patted his long legs.

Wen Yimo understood immediately.

He quickly walked to Lu Jingshen's side, hooked his arms around his neck, and straddled his legs.