10 The Most Advanced Couple Costume

As soon as he finished speaking, Wen Yimo took the initiative to put his arm around Lu Jingshen.

The corner of Lu Jingshen's mouth curled up, and he led Wen Yimo downstairs.

Du Chuan had already made an appointment to register with the Civil Affairs Bureau, and the black Rolls-Royce was already waiting in front of the castle.

After walking out of the castle gate, Lu Jingshen thoughtfully slowed down his pace.

She was wearing high heels and would hurt her feet if she walked too fast.

Aunt Chen and Uncle Kong were watering and fertilizing the rose garden in front of the castle.

After seeing the husband and wife, they all put down the things in their hands and looked at the beautiful couple with shock on their faces.

The rising sun cast a layer of warm light on Lu Jingshen, who had always been cold and reserved.

The seemingly simple custom-made suit looked as noble as a prince when worn on him.

The lady next to her has skin as white as snow and is so beautiful.

A pair of eyes as clear as water sparkled with a smile.

A head of curly hair as soft as seaweed, seemed to have a little starlight under the reflection of the morning sun.

Especially that angelic smile, which is so beautiful that it makes people enchanted.

They are like a pair of gods and goddesses, perfectly matched.

This pair of beauties are enough to attract everyone's attention wherever they go.

Not only Uncle Kong and Aunt Chen, but also all the servants in the yard cast shocked looks.

Du Chuan said to the driver: "Xiao Meng, have you seen it? The most advanced couple's outfit, nothing more. The color of Mr. Lu's tie is the color of his wife's skirt."

The driver Xiao Meng nodded with a smile on his face.

Xiao Meng has always suspected that there is something wrong with Mr. Lu's sexual orientation. Faced with the active pursuit of so many wealthy daughters, Mr. Lu has remained unmoved.

He even thought that Mr. Lu might like a man.

It seems now.

My wife is the reason why Mr. Lu rejects all women.

Lu Jingshen opened the car door for Wen Yimo, placed his slender and strong hands on top of her head, and looked at her with gentle eyes as he sat in the back seat.

After Wen Yimo sat down, Du Chuan wisely opened the other door for Lu Jingshen.

Lu Jingshen sat next to Wen Yimo.

Wen Yimo's head naturally rested on Lu Jingshen's shoulder.

Lu Jingshen turned his head and looked at Wen Yimo, who was leaning on his shoulder, and the corners of his mouth curved.

The deep pupils also became brighter instantly.

Du Chuan glanced at the back seat with a smile on his face.

"Mr. Lu, you and your wife are a perfect match."

"What do you mean?"

Lu Jingshen pressed the button next to him, and the partition in the back seat slowly lowered.

A smile appeared on Du Chuan's fair and handsome face.

This is the first time Mr. Lu has used the partition in the back row.