55 How many ex-girlfriends do you have?

After dressing up, Wen Yimo changed into a lavender dress and cleaned up the mess on the floor.

She didn't want Aunt Chen and others to see this scene.

Anyone who takes a look can tell what kind of thrilling scene happened here last night.

As soon as he cleared the room, a familiar sound of footsteps approached him.

Lu Jingshen gently hugged this sweet and soft girl from behind.

"Baby, why don't you sleep a little longer."

Wen Yimo turned around and looked at Lu Jingshen who was hugging him with a pair of eyes as clear as water.

He has a sweet smile and a gentle voice.

"You've had enough sleep, Mr. Lu, why haven't you gone to the company today?"

Lu Jingshen raised his hand and touched the tip of the girl's pretty nose.

"Call me husband."

Wen Yimo smiled sweetly and hugged his waist.

"Husband—"

Her voice was soft and sweet, with the last note deliberately biting off, like a feather brushing against his ears, instantly igniting the fire in Lu Jingshen's heart.

He leaned down and tasted her sweet lips, then gradually went deeper, completely occupying the sweetness between her lips and teeth.

The faint smell of tobacco filled the girl's mouth.

His superb kissing skills made her legs weak and she could only put all her weight on him.

"You smoke?"

"Don't you like it?"

Wen Yimo shook his head obediently.

"I like it. I like everything about you."

"Baby, I..." Lu Jingshen buried his head between the girl's neck, kissing her carefully and longly: "I want to~"

This gentle and delicate girl in front of him can easily All his resistance disappeared.

I just want to hold her to my bones and love her fiercely.

Wen Yimo's arms hooked around his neck.

"Mr. Lu, what do you want to do? I clearly coaxed you up last night."

After the voice fell, Wen Yimo hung it around his neck like a human pendant.

He gently twisted her cherry lips with his fingertips and whispered softly in her ear.

"This is a reward for the baby."

...

I don't know how long it took...

Lu Jingshen carried the girl to the bathroom and turned on the shower faucet.

The air in the bathroom is filled with ripples of love.

For a moment, I couldn't tell whether the thing on my head was sweat or shower water.

.........

After an unknown amount of time, Wen Yimo leaned weakly into Lu Jingshen's arms.

The angelic and beautiful little face was full of grievances.

Lu Jingshen took the bath towel and put it on her body lovingly.

"Lu Jingshen, you didn't go to the company just to torture me, right?"