42 Family approval, the whole world knows

When Lu Jingshen woke up, he saw his sweet and sweet wife sleeping soundly in his arms.

The first ray of warm sunshine in the morning filtered through the gauze in front of the window and reflected on her beautiful white face, making her elf-like face even more delicate and lively.

The unique refreshing sweetness of her body had already penetrated into his heart.

This feeling made him feel inexplicably at ease and intoxicated.

Holding the girl in his arms, he suddenly understood the true meaning of the king not going to court early.

He was willing to be a foolish king for her, and he would not hesitate to play tricks on the princes as long as he could make her smile.

Wen Yimo opened his eyes slightly under his affectionate gaze.

"Good morning, hubby."

Lu Jingshen raised the corners of his lips slightly, looking lovingly into the girl's clear, watery eyes.

"Good morning, madam."

Wen Yimo hugged his waist with a smile in her eyes.

Lu Jingshen kissed her on the cheek and whispered, "Madam, would you like to go back to my old house with me to see grandpa today?"

Wen Yimo suddenly woke up.

Go back to your old home?

In the previous life, I avoided Lu Jingshen and never went back to his old house with him to meet the Lu family's elders.

The Lu family has deep roots in City A and has been a wealthy family for generations.

My ancestor was a member of the royal family during the Manchu Qing Dynasty, but after the decline of the Qing Dynasty, I changed my surname to Lu.

The successors of the past generations are all leaders in the industry, whether in business or politics.

Over the centuries, the family grew stronger.

Especially Lu Jingshen, who is only twenty-six years old and has become the youngest top chaebol in the world.

Such a family must be extremely strict about the marriage of future generations.

What if Mr. Lu doesn't like her?

Lu Jingshen's eyes flashed with an undetectable touch of tenderness and firmness.

"Madam, don't worry, grandpa likes you very much, and the family will recognize you."

Wen Yimo paused slightly.

"Grandpa, do you like me?"

But Mr. Lu had never seen her before. Could it be that Lu Jingshen was comforting her to persuade her not to be nervous.

Lu Jingshen nodded with loving eyes.

Forget it, the ugly daughter-in-law will have to meet her parents-in-law sooner or later.

Wen Yimo's eyebrows moved slightly and he smiled sweetly.

"I will definitely try my best to make grandpa like me."

Lu Jingshen gently caressed her cheek with his eyebrows.

"Silly girl, you don't have to please anyone."

Wen Yimo kissed Lu Jingshen's thin lips like a dragonfly.

"Mr. Lu, I'm going to wash up and put on makeup." As

soon as he finished speaking, he ran out like a nimble deer.

The smile on Lu Jingshen's lips has not fallen since the whole morning.

After Wen Yimo put on her makeup, she put on a white, simple dress.

The redness and swelling on the knees have not completely dissipated, and this long skirt is just above the knees, perfectly covering up those 'unsightly' injuries.

When meeting elders, it is most important to dress appropriately.

After Wen Yimo finished tidying up, he walked calmly and elegantly towards Lu Jingshen, who was wearing a suit and standing at the door.

"Mr. Lu, do you think my makeup and clothes are suitable? Will grandpa like it? And..."

Lu Jingshen looked at the panicked Wen Yimo in front of him with gentle eyes, and his voice was low and gentle.

"Ma'am, it's the best."