18 From now on, the king will not go to court early

As soon as he returned to the car, Wen Yimo's cell phone rang.

"Wen Yimo, do you consider me a friend? I didn't know about such a big thing like marriage until I read the news!!!"

On the other end of the phone, Nangong Junyao kept talking.

"Chanel's latest bag."

As soon as she finished speaking, Nangong Junyao thought for a moment, and then said: "It's useless, I'm really angry this time."

"Ten."

"Okay, I am magnanimous. I forgive you."

In his previous life, he failed in many of Nangong Junyao's good intentions because of his mistrust of Wen Ruonan.

The corner of Wen Yimo's mouth curled up.

"Then we agreed, see you tomorrow, I'll send you the address later."

Lu Jingshen on the side frowned slightly.

Who are you meeting tomorrow?

After hanging up the phone, Wen Yimo felt that the air pressure around him suddenly dropped a few degrees.

"Tomorrow, you are not allowed to go out."

Lu Jingshen's voice was low and cold, and there was no expression on his handsome and immortal face.

Wen Yimo turned his head and looked at Lu Jingshen, who looked cold and dignified.

"Husband, Yaoyao is my best friend. We haven't seen each other for a long time. I promise to come back as early as possible tomorrow, okay?"

Best friend?

Lu Jingshen's eyes darkened slightly.

He is not the best in her life?

Whether it's your best friend, your best confidant, or your lover, it can only be him.

"No." Lu Jingshen's voice was cold: "I can't tell you to go out, just not allowed."

Wen Yimo leaned on Lu Jingshen's shoulder, his starry eyes full of love and his voice coquettish.

"Honey, please."

Lu Jingshen turned his head and looked into her sincere and expectant eyes, like a well-behaved little rabbit.

I really couldn't bear to reject her again.

"I'll ask the driver to take you there tomorrow and come back early."

Wen Yimo nodded happily.

"Okay."

Du Chuan sat aside and whispered, "Madam, why don't you go with me tomorrow? It's really not safe for you two girls."

Lu Jingshen tilted his head.

"It seems that the work arranged for you is still too little."

Du Chuan smiled and said: "I was joking."

Spending time with the top tycoon Mr. Lu every day, the girls all looked at Mr. Lu. Taking the initiative, when will he have a girlfriend?

Thirty minutes later.

The car drove to Mojingyuan.

After Lu Jingshen opened the car door for Wen Yimo, he directly picked her up.

"Mr. Lu, put me down quickly. There are so many people watching."

All the servants in front of the castle showed envious smiles after seeing Lu Jingshen and Wen Yimo.