49 He likes you.

Nangong on the other end of the phone thought for a moment and then said.

"Let me think about it."

Du Chuan continued: "I will give you the office with the best view, the highest salary, and of course the most important thing is to be accompanied by a beautiful man every day. I guarantee your satisfaction."

Nangong laughed out loud.

"Let's do this. I'll give you an answer before tonight."

Du Chuan lowered his voice.

"Miss, we have a meeting, so I won't tell you anymore. You should think about it carefully. If you miss this village, I will wait for you at the entrance of the next village."

After saying this, he hung up the phone.

Nangong sat on the yoga mat, picked up his cell phone and dialed Wen Yimo's cell phone.

"Sister, is this the job you introduced me to?"

Wen Yimo smiled sweetly.

Mr. Lu's work efficiency is quite high.

But still pretending not to know.

"What kind of job? I don't know?"

A sincere smile appeared on Nangong's fair and soft face.

"I know it must be you. The tone of your lies is different from usual."

Friends who have been friends for many years can understand each other even with a look or a tone of voice.

Wen Yimo explained: "The situation is like this. There is indeed a vacancy for the position of new media director of Lu Group, but no suitable person has been found, so I recommended you to them. They are still interested in your ability. "

Nangong Youran smiled slightly.

"Sister, I will do a good job and I will not let down your hard work."

Wen Yimo let out a long sigh of relief.

She was originally worried that Nangong would not accept her help. "Do you agree?"

Nangong lay on the yoga mat, sighed, and told Wen Yimo all about her frustrations in finding a job. If it weren't for her good sister, she might not be able to find a job.

Now, not only had I found a job, but my company was now the most powerful Lu Group in the country, and my position had even jumped two levels.

"Of course, but I won't get my salary in vain. I will definitely shine in my position."

Hearing this, a smile appeared on Wen Yimo's beautiful face.

"My Nangong Xue is rich and talented. He will definitely create more wealth for the Lu family. If you work harder, I can spend the money you earn."

After hearing Wen Yimo's words, Nangong joked. .

"The evil capitalist's wife."

Wen Yimo couldn't help laughing.

"Then work hard."

Nangong smiled and said, "I know, capitalist wife, I love you."

After hanging up the phone, Wen Yimo returned to the castle villa with calm and elegant steps.

The studio on the second floor brings together all the top drawing boards and paints, as well as countless famous paintings.

Her painting of the castle hangs in the most prominent position.