20 Play Your Mrs. Lu

Well In City A, inside the towering Lu Group building.

After the high-level meeting ended, Du Chuan took Lu Jingshen's mobile phone over.

"Mr. Lu, there is a new message on your phone."

Lu Jingshen's mouth curled up and he slid open the message page.

The messages in the past few days were basically sent to him by Wen Yimo.

The moment you turn on your phone.

Photos of Wen Yimo chatting and laughing with other men came into his eyes, and he instantly lost his mind.

The air pressure in the conference room dropped to freezing point in an instant.

Looking at Mr. Lu's gloomy eyes, Du Chuan lowered his voice and asked tentatively: "Mr. Lu, what's wrong?"

Lu Jingshen's gloomy eyes were full of dark anger, as if one had been ignited and could be fired at any time. Exploding thunder.

He slammed the phone to the ground with all his strength.

Bang -

In an instant, the phone screen shattered under the impact of a major impact. The man's face in the photo could no longer be seen clearly, but Wen Yimo's pure smiling face was still clearly visible.

Her smile, to him at this moment, was like sharp knives piercing his body.

Heart-breaking, painful to the bone marrow.

Wen Yimo, all your true feelings these days are staged, right?

He has no feelings for me at all.

Everything you did was just to help the Wen Group survive the crisis.

He actually had a secret meeting with another man behind my back.

Lu Jingshen stood up angrily, kicked away the swivel chair beside him, and said angrily: "The woman who robbed me, your life will end."

Then he turned around and left the conference room angrily.

Du Chuan was so frightened that he didn't dare to express his anger.

He had no choice but to trot behind Mr. Lu.

Lu Jingshen arrived at the underground garage. Like an out-of-control beast, he opened the door of the Maybach closest to him, stepped on the accelerator, and disappeared in front of Du Chuan's eyes.

Du Chuan was running out of breath.

"Mr. Lu, wait for me." He

then drove away from the Bugatti Veyron next to the Maybach.

He stepped on the accelerator and chased after him.

On the other side, Wen Yimo and Nangong Junyao were eating steak leisurely in the mall.

Nangong Junyao looked at Wen Yimo with a gossipy face.

"My dear, you haven't told me yet, how come you suddenly figured out why you are willing to marry Lu Jingshen?"

When mentioning Lu Jingshen, Wen Yimo's starry eyes sparkled with a small smile. .

"Because of love."

At this moment, Nangong Junyao, who had taken a sip of red wine, almost burst out after hearing these words.

"Show affection and die quickly."