54 Continue to coax me

Lu Jingshen took the bathrobe and put it on the girl.

He also spread the bath towel on the sink.

A pair of strong-boned hands grabbed the girl and placed her on the sink.

Wen Yimo's restless little hand hooked his neck, and his clear water eyes were full of innocence.

"Mr. Lu, please don't be angry, okay?"

"Call me husband."

Lu Jingshen picked up the hair dryer and stroked Wen Yimo's wet hair, with a hint of bewitching magic in his clear voice.

"Husband."

Wen Yimo's voice was gentle and sweet, and her beautiful eyes were filled with innocent water.

Such a look was enough to melt his heart.

But he wasn't going to let her go.

Lu Jingshen blew her hair gently, fearing to touch any of her hair.

Wen Yimo bit her lip, put a pair of soft little hands around his waist, and occasionally raised her eyes to look at the man's noble and cold face.

There was no expression on his face.

It seems that he is still angry with himself.

After blow-drying her hair as gentle as seaweed, Lu Jingshen picked up the girl sitting on the sink and walked towards the big bed in the bedroom.

Wen Yimo obediently hooked Lu Jingshen's neck and rested her little head on his broad and strong chest.

After putting Wen Yimo on the big bed and covering him with the quilt, Lu Jingshen's eyes flashed with a hint of cunning, and then immediately returned to his gloomy look.

"You can sleep by yourself today. I'll go to the room downstairs."

Yinluo walked towards the bedroom door with his long legs.

Wen Yimo panicked and immediately ran out of bed and stopped in front of the bedroom door.

After being reborn and going through hardships, I was able to be with him.

She will never let any misunderstanding affect the relationship between two people.

"No, I won't let you go." Wen Yimo said in a panic: "Didn't you say that if you beat me, you wouldn't be angry? Then just hit me. As long as you don't get angry, I can do whatever I want."

Lu Jingshen leaned down and reached out to lift the girl's delicate and beautiful chin, his dark eyes locked between her innocent brows.

"Don't you want me to leave?"

Wen Yimo nodded firmly.

"As long as I'm not angry, you can do anything?"

"Yes, I can do anything."

Lu Jingshen leaned over and blew hot air into her fair and tender earlobe.

"Kiss me."

Wen Yimo raised her hand to caress his handsome cheek, and awkwardly kissed Lu Jingshen's thin lips.

"Are you still angry now?"

"Angry."

Lu Jingshen pulled the girl who was half sitting on the ground and pressed him against the door.

The big hand with clear bones directly clasped the back of her head, his nose gently touched the tip of the girl's nose, and the warm breath spread instantly.