43 Monogamy

The old man was wearing a high-end suit. Although he had silver hair, he was still energetic.

He put down the tea cup in his hand with a kind look on his face.

When Wen Yimo saw this, he immediately poured another cup of tea for the old gentleman.

"Grandpa, you have tea."

His voice was sweet and his smile was pleasing.

This granddaughter-in-law is really getting more and more happy the more she looks at it.

Know etiquette and moral integrity, and be generous in every gesture.

With her bright eyes and white teeth, she looks like a fairy, captivating a country and a city.

The Lu family has never relied on marriage to strengthen the family. As long as the girl has a clean family background, has upright views, and is liked by her grandson, Mr. Lu has no objection.

What's more, there is this perfect granddaughter-in-law in front of me who is proficient in 13 languages, has a beautiful appearance, elegant manners, and a sweet-mouthed, lovable granddaughter-in-law.

"My child, Ah Shen is aloof and doesn't know how to take care of others. If he makes you angry or bullies you in the future, just tell grandpa and grandpa will help you teach him a lesson."

Mr. Lu's words completely made Wen Yimo confused. A heart that is hanging but not falling, falls steadily.

"Thank you, grandpa. As long as you are here, he won't dare to bully me."

Wen Yimo held Lu Jingshen's hand, her beautiful eyes sparkling with stars.

A well-dressed middle-aged man came over, holding an exquisite sandalwood box in his hand.

After Mr. Lu took the box, he put it into Wen Yimo's hand with a smile on his face.

"Child, open it and take a look. Do you like it?"

Wen Yimo opened the box, and a delicate, clear, luxurious and exquisite violet jade bracelet made of pure materials appeared in front of her eyes.

She has seen this bracelet before.

On the news about the antique auction two days ago.

It is said that this jade bracelet was a gift given to the princess by His Highness King Chen, who was brave and good at fighting in the Nanliang Dynasty 1,500 years ago.

In that era when there were many wives and concubines and three thousand beauties in the harem, His Highness Prince Chen only married Princess Chen.

After he ascended the throne and proclaimed himself emperor, the first thing he did was to abolish the six-house system, make his favorite Princess Chen the queen, and only dote on the queen.

This is also the only emperor in history who only had one favorite concubine.

The reason why this jade bracelet is valuable lies not only in the material it is made of, but also in its implication of steadfastness and a life-long relationship between two people.

Because of this beautiful love thousands of years ago, the price of this bracelet was increased by countless wealthy businessmen at the auction site.

However, it was eventually bought by a mysterious rich man for 70 million.

The news said that this was a wedding gift from a rich man to his granddaughter-in-law.

Unexpectedly, this mysterious rich man turned out to be grandpa.

Wen Yimo looked at the jade bracelet, her eyes moved slightly, and a long-lost sense of familiarity flooded into her heart.

"Grandpa, thank you. I like this jade bracelet very much."

Lu Jingshen picked up the jade bracelet and put it on Wen Yimo's wrist, as if it was custom-made by measuring the wrist.

Mr. Lu looked at Lu Jingshen and Wen Yimo with loving eyes.

"My child, you are destined to have this bracelet. It is just the right size."

Shen Lingwei, who was sitting far away, frowned slightly.

Wen Yimo, a woman, only gained Lu Jingshen's love for a while with her beauty and a little cleverness.

Sooner or later, she would make this woman cry and get out of the Lu family's door.

The butler on the side leaned over and said, "Sir, lunch is ready. It's time to eat."

Old Man Lu's voice was a little louder on occasion of a happy occasion.