31 The jealousy jar collapsed

For three days in a row, Wen Yimo couldn't get out of bed.

As usual, the maid pushed the dining cart and delivered all her favorite breakfasts to the bedroom.

Wen Yimo ate her favorite xiaolongbao with a satisfied look on her face.

"Is it delicious?"

Lu Jingshen walked in with his slender legs, and his low and gentle voice sounded in her ears.

Hearing the sound, Wen Yimo smiled sweetly, looking at Lu Jingshen with eyes full of tiny love.

"It's delicious. Mr. Lu, do you want to join us?"

Lu Jingshen curled his lips and smiled, his eyes falling on the residue on the girl's mouth.

He leaned down, gently ate the residue from her mouth, and gently rubbed her head.

"I'll just eat what's here."

Wen Yimo's cheeks instantly turned red with embarrassment.

Seeing the girl's shy look, Lu Jingshen's smile deepened.

I took a bowl of bird's nest and red date porridge and blew on it gently.

He took a small taste and waited until the temperature was just right before feeding it to the girl's mouth.

"Don't just eat the xiaolongbao, be good and take a sip."

Wen Yimo nodded obediently.

Warm sunshine shines into the bedroom through the French arched window, a gust of wind blows through, and the fragrance of roses floats into the bedroom.

Wen Yimo looked at the scenery outside the window, his eyes moving slightly.

He remembered that he promised Nangong Junyao a few days ago that he would meet her.

"Mr. Lu, can I go for a walk today?"

Lu Jingshen's brows furrowed slightly, he thought for a moment, and then said, "No."

Wen Yimo took Lu Jingshen's arm and kissed his cheek with her pink lips. , blinking a pair of innocent beautiful eyes, looking pitiful.

Any man who looks at it will be melted by such eyes.

Lu Jingshen raised his hand and caressed her aggrieved little face.

"Are you able to walk now?"

Wen Yimo nodded with firm eyes.

"Okay, no problem at all. If you don't believe me, I'll show you."

As soon as she finished speaking, she jumped out of bed like a flexible deer. Although she still felt some slight pain when walking, she couldn't stop it. She wants to see Nangongs heart.

Looking at the girl who was as nimble and lively as a deer in front of him, Lu Jingshen's lips curved up.

"I'll accompany you wherever you want to go."

Wen Yimo took Lu Jingshen's hand and shook it gently.

"Mr. Lu, Nangong and I have made an appointment today. Next time, how about I take you out alone?"

Lu Jingshen's eyes darkened.

"Oh."

You just got out of bed, why don't you stay with him?

Sure enough, friends are more important than him.

Wen Yimo saw the displeasure in Lu Jingshen's eyes, stood on tiptoes and kissed his thin lips.