40 Du Chuan's Love

Wen Yimo raised her eyes, her beautiful eyes full of doubts.

"Isn't the concert cancelled?"

The smile at the corner of Lu Jingshen's mouth was full of tenderness and his voice was low and gentle.

"Other people's concerts have been cancelled, but Mrs. Lu's will never be cancelled."

After hearing Lu Jingshen's words, Wen Yimo immediately widened her beautiful eyes and looked at him in disbelief.

"Honey, is this the concert you canceled?"

Lu Jingshen looked at the shocked girl, put his strong and strong hands around her slender and gentle waist, lowered his eyes and kissed her lips.

"Mrs. Lu was feeling unwell today and couldn't go to the venue, so she had to invite the singer over."

Mr. Lu invited his favorite singer to his home to hold a concert for himself.

What kind of fairy tale is this? She has only seen this kind of plot in novels.

"Really?"

Lu Jingshen nodded slightly.

"My girl should have whatever she likes."

Wen Yimo's beautiful eyes were filled with tiny pieces of love, and her eyes were slightly red.

Lu Jingshen raised his hand and caressed the girl's cheek.

"What's wrong, baby, don't you like it?"

Wen Yimo shook his head and wrapped a pair of slender arms around Lu Jingshen's waist.

"You idiot, thank you."

Lu Jingshen gently stroked the girl's head, and the smile on his lips deepened.

"Silly girl."

Wen Yimo suddenly thought of Nangong. Jack was her and Nangong's favorite singer.

"Honey, I want to take Nangong over too. She also likes Jack very much."

Lu Jingshen's eyes were fondling and he pinched the tip of Wen Yimo's pretty nose.

"Okay, it's all up to you."

Wen Yimo thought that this jealous person would be jealous of Nangong, but he didn't expect to agree to you so readily.

Men are really a realistic species.

As long as he's fed, he'll do whatever you want.

Lu Jingshen called Du Chuan and asked him to pick up Nangong Junyao.

On this side, Wen Yimo talked to Nangong on the phone and told her the whole story.

Nangong was lying lazily on the sofa. When he heard that Lu Jingshen invited Jack to his home for a concert, he immediately sat up from the sofa in shock.

"Damn it, sister, I know your Mr. Lu is rich, but I didn't expect you to be so inhumane. Wait for me, go change clothes right away."

Du Chuan spent the whole night in the company preparing the quarterly annual report, and he just lay on his bed in the office After sleeping on the sofa for a while, he was woken up by Lu Jingshen's phone call.

After a brief wash in the bathroom, I walked onto the 88th floor elevator and pressed the elevator button for the negative floor.

In a daze, he arrived at the underground parking lot and dialed Nangong's number.