34 I Can't Sleep While You're Not Here

After customizing the bridesmaid dresses, Wen Yimo picked out a few small gifts for Lu Jingshen.

Nangong leaned on Wen Yimo's shoulder and made a delicate sound.

"My dear, would you like to come to my house tonight? Since you married into the Lu family, you haven't been with me for a long time. Now that you have Mr. Lu, my family has become a cold palace?" "

Okay, but the upbringing is too strict. , I need to ask Mr. Lu for instructions."

Wen Yimo picked up the phone and dialed Lu Jingshen's number.

"Honey, what are you doing?"

Wen Yimo's sweet and gentle voice reached Lu Jingshen's ears.

In the office, Lu Jingshen, who was processing documents, raised the corners of his mouth and said, "Madam, she finally remembered me. Where are you? I'll go pick you up now."

Wen Yimo paused slightly, her lips parted slightly, tentatively. He asked: "Husband, I'm still with Nangong now. How about I stay with her for one night tonight and then go home tomorrow."

Lu Jingshen's eyes darkened: "No."

Wen Yimo: "...

Its just one night.

Wen Yimo immediately said coquettishly: "Husband, I promised Nangong. She is my best friend. I haven't had a good chat with her for a long time. I will stay with her for one night, and I will stay with you every day from now on." Okay?"

After saying this for a long time, there was no response from the other end of the phone.

"Husband, are you listening?"

Lu Jingshen said 'hmm' without saying another word.

Wen Yimo pursed her lips and said softly: "Hubby, are you okay?"

After a long time, Lu Jingshen said something.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning."

"Thank you, husband, I love you."

After hanging up the phone, Wen Yimo made a no problem gesture to Nangong.

Nangong hugged Wen Yimo's neck happily.

"Great, sisters, we're going to buy a few bottles of wine later, and let's have a good drink in the evening."

Wen Yimo took Nangong's hand and smiled with crooked eyebrows.

"Okay."

The two happily walked out of the mall carrying shopping bags.

Lu Group, in the president's office.

Lu Jingshen was wearing a black shirt with a slightly open collar and his arms clasped behind his head. He was lying thoughtfully on the black leather sofa, with no expression on his noble and cold face.

A pair of thick ink-like eyes looked at the clock on the wall from time to time.

Not a trace of sleepiness at all.

Over the past few days, I have become accustomed to sleeping with that soft and sweet girl in my arms.

She won't go home tonight, and he doesn't want to go back.

The senior executives who were working overtime had already left the office, and Du Chuan knocked on the door.

"Mr. Lu, why aren't you leaving?"