5 Welcome Wife Home

Du Chuan opened the car door for Wen Yimo.

Wen Yimo walked out of the car calmly and gracefully.

The golden sunlight shone on Wen Yimo's body, coating her with a warm light, making her beautiful elf-like cheeks look even more lively and delicate.

The eyes of Aunt Chen and the servants behind her fell on the future wife.

"This Miss Wen is so stunningly beautiful."

"Aren't you and our husband a perfect match?"

"You are so unprincipled. You said a few days ago that no woman can be worthy of you. Sir."

"I never thought that our future wife would be so beautiful."

...

Wen Yimo raised her eyes and looked at the castle in front of her. She remembered that Du Chuan in the previous life told her that this was Lu Depth of Field spent three years specially building it for her.

This castle designed by a well-known French architect is full of French romance and solemnity. The magnificent door and circular arched windows show romance and luxury, and are elegant and unconventional.

The antique walls with white stucco combined with the French light red roof tiles are exquisite, clever and romantic.

Looking around, the entire courtyard, except for the road where cars drive, is a sea of ​​red roses.

This castle is her award-winning oil painting in college.

Every tiny detail has been restored.

In her last life, she had always regarded his paranoid love as a prison. Even this castle disgusted her, so she had never appreciated it carefully.

She had the same question as in the previous life. She was still in college three years ago and had never met Lu Jingshen. How could he be so affectionate towards her?

He spent huge sums of money to bring her paintings to life, and was willing to die in a sea of ​​fire for her.

In the previous life, because of her disgust towards Lu Jingshen, she trampled his affection into the quagmire and didn't bother to ask.

In this life, she will never let down his deep love again.

Looking at the castle in front of him, Wen Yimo couldn't help but feel sad in his heart.

Aunt Chen and everyone in Mo Jingyuan stood in a row, looking at Wen Yimo with smiles.

"Madam, welcome home."

Looking at the familiar people, Wen Yimo's beautiful face immediately felt a touch of warmth.

Du Chuan lightly touched Uncle Kong next to him.

"What's the situation? Just call me madam?"

Uncle Kong reminded in a low voice, "It's what you ordered."

Du Chuan looked at Uncle Kong with doubts in his eyes.

"Mr. Lu, the company has an important quarterly high-level meeting today. He shouldn't have time to explain these things."

Uncle Kong patted Du Chuan on the shoulder.

"Sir, you've been back a long time ago."

Du Chuan looked stunned. In order to welcome Miss Wen, Mr. Lu didn't even attend the high-level meeting?