9 On the happy day,

Wen Yimo's eyes suddenly lit up when he saw Lu Jingshen agreeing to his request so easily.

"Ah Shen, I have a small request."

Lu Jingshen lowered his eyes and looked at Wen Yimo, who was smiling sweetly in his arms, his eyes darkened.

Small request?

What else does she want to do?

"Before coming to Mojingyuan yesterday, I asked my friend to help me change my grandpa's attending physician, but I'm still a little worried. I want to go to the hospital to see my grandpa."

Lu Jingshen thought for a moment, and then said, "I'll accompany you. Go."

"But, aren't you very busy?"

Wen Yimo looked at Lu Jingshen's handsome face in disbelief.

"I'm not busy."

The image of the girl in my arms had appeared countless times in his dreams, occupying his entire heart.

But she always seems to be trying to escape from herself.

Lu Jingshen's thick ink eyes flashed with a look that could not be refused, and there was a glimmer of light in the corners of his eyes, which increased the strength in his hands.

Her thin lips were close to Wen Yimo's ear, and her voice was low and clear.

"Don't even think about running away."

Being held by him like this, all Wen Yimo's thoughts rushed out instantly, her arms tightly hugged his waist, and her tears soaked Lu Jingshen like broken beads. Pure white shirt.

Lu Jingshen's heart tightened suddenly, and her tears were like a sharp knife piercing his heart, biting the bones and eroding the heart.

Was what he just said too harsh?

Lu Jingshen picked up a tissue from the table and gently wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes.

Looking at her red eyes, like a wronged little rabbit, he lightly opened his tight lips.

"I'm sorry."

Wen Yimo raised her eyes, her red eyes looking tenderly at the man in front of her who had lost all the cold and cold aura, her voice was gentle and soft.

"Ah Shen, I miss you

so much." Lu Jingshen stood there with a stunned expression, unable to believe his ears.

Could it be that he lost his mind because of this woman and had hallucinations.

She said, miss him?

Wen Yimo stood up on tiptoes and kissed Lu Jingshen's thin lips harshly.

"Ah Shen, let's go and get the marriage certificate today. In this way, even if the wedding is postponed, I will still be your Mrs. Lu."

Lu Jingshen's big and strong hands wrapped around Wen Yimo's waist with all his strength, and the two of them Their eyes met, and warm breath spread on the tips of their noses.

He had only heard such words in his dreams.

In this way, a picture that only one dares to imagine in dreams actually shines into reality.

Wen Yimo's sincere eyes caused ripples in Lu Jingshen's heart, making him unable to help himself.

Lu Jingshen's big hands clasped behind Wen Yimo's head, deepening the jerky kiss she had just given.