19 You Deserve the Best

Lu Jingshen has always been unmoved by his pursuits.

He actually gave all his tenderness and love to this bitch, Wen Yimo.

She actually put on an engagement ring for Wen Yimo in front of the cameras of many well-known international media, and told the world about this woman. How could she be so virtuous and capable?

Thinking of this, Wen Ruonan's eyes flashed with cruelty.

Let's see how long you can continue to be arrogant.

If Lu Jingshen knew that you were having an affair with a wild man, he would definitely throw you, a bitch, into the sea to feed the fishes.

After taking a look inside the bookstore, he stepped on high heels and left the mall proudly.

Inside the bookstore.

Pei Shuchen told Wen Yimo some stories after going abroad and some experiences abroad.

Now he has taken over the family business and is already a tycoon in the international financial world at a young age.

Wen Yimo stirred the coffee in the cup and looked up at Pei Shuchen.

"Brother Shuchen, you are returning to China this time for business reasons."

Pei Shuchen's eyes moved slightly and his thin lips opened slightly.

"Why..."

Buzz -

the vibrating sound of Wen Yimo's cell phone interrupted his words.

"Dear, I'm sorry, I'm late. Where are you?"

"The bookstore on the second floor."

"Okay, I'll go up and look for you now."

After saying that, Nangong Junyao hung up the phone.

Pei Shuchen whispered: "Have you made an appointment with your friend?"

Wen Yimo nodded politely.

"Yes, Brother Shuchen, I'm sorry, I'll leave first."

Pei Shuchen picked up Wen Yimo's cell phone that was left on the table and looked at her with gentle eyes.

"You are still as careless as when you were a child."

Wen Yimo took the phone and smiled: "Thank you."

Pei Shuchen put his business card in Wen Yimo's hand.

"I will be in City A during this period. When you are free, call me and treat you to dinner."

Wen Yimo put away the business card and put it in his bag.

"Okay, Brother Shuchen, my friend is here. Let's make an appointment another day."

Pei Shuchen looked at her with gentle eyes and made a gesture of calling.

"I'll wait for your call."

Wen Yimo left the bookstore with a smile.

Nangong Junyao wore a lilac gauze slim-fitting dress and a pair of ten-centimeter high heels as she walked towards Wen Yimo with elegant steps.

The moment he saw Wen Yimo, a sincere smile immediately appeared on his fair and soft face.

"My eldest lady, you have finally figured out how many girls dream of marrying a big man like Lu Jingshen. Although you did not ask me for permission in advance, I agree to this marriage."