52 Handsome guy

I have

a car at home and drove slowly to the door of the hotel where the party was held.

Nangong was wearing a well-tailored black dress and looked at the girl coming out of the car with a smile.

"Mrs. Lu, here."

Wen Yimo walked over with a calm and elegant step, smiling sweetly, and naturally put his arm around Nangong Junyao's wrist.

He has a generous smile and a gentle and sweet voice.

"Yes, I like this title very much."

Nangong couldn't help laughing.

"Mrs. Lu, I found that since I have been with your Mr. Lu for a long time, you have become thicker and thicker."

The two of them walked to the private room on the top floor, talking and laughing.

The private room was bustling with people.

As soon as Wen Yimo and Nangong appeared on the stage, everything fell silent.

All eyes in the private room fell on Wen Yimo.

The soft light reflected on her elegant skirt, shining like a swaying rose, shining brightly.

Like a fairy who has fallen into the world, she comes slowly with soft light.

The boys present did not hide their surprise, but Pei Shuchen, who was sitting in the corner, just glanced at her, and a touch of warmth unconsciously appeared on his gentle and jade-like face.

"Hello, classmates, long time no see."

"Yimo, long time no see."

After saying hello, Li Songze pulled out a chair for Wen Yimo like a gentleman and politely asked her to sit down.

Nangong frowned slightly.

"Li Songze, you can only see my Yimo, right? I'm a living person standing here, do you think I don't exist?" After

the voice fell, Li Songze turned his head and saw Nangong Junyao next to Wen Yimo.

"Nangong, when did you come? Sit down quickly."

Nangong clenched his fists instantly.

"Forget it, grandma, I'm in a good mood today, so I won't argue with you."

Wen Yimo took Nangong's hand and sat down in the two seats arranged by Li Songze.

Li Songze walked behind Pei Shuchen's seat.

"Students, please be quiet and look at me. Look at me."

Someone in the crowd said this.

"What's so good about you?"

As soon as he finished speaking, everyone burst out laughing.

Li Songze let out a long sigh.

"You girls are so superficial."

Then he continued: "If you don't look at me, don't look at me. Today I will introduce you to a new friend, this handsome guy - Pei Shuchen, who is also our senior by two years. Let us welcome the seniors with a round of applause."

After the sound fell, the eyes of the girls present were instantly attracted to Pei Shuchen. His gentle and jade-like cheeks were like the work of Nuwa Empress, and her slight smile gave people a feeling of warmth like a spring breeze.