17 She is my wife

As the head of the public relations department, Shen Lingwei is fully responsible for this new product launch conference.

Shen Lingwei walked to the center of the stage in a black suit and skirt.

Her long chestnut hair draped naturally over her shoulders, and a mature and natural smile appeared on her fair and cold face.

Every frown and every smile shows the charm of a mature woman.

The media in the audience focused their cameras on Shen Lingwei.

Shen Lingwei spoke fluent English and introduced the company's new products eloquently.

Lu Jingshen's hand kept holding Wen Yimo's hand tightly, and he turned his head and looked at the girl beside him tenderly.

"Mr. Lu, if you keep staring at me like this, tomorrow's front page headline will be 'Top tycoon Mr. Lu turns out to be a pervert.'"

Lu Jingshen rubbed Wen Yimo's head and raised the corners of his lips.

"It's not important."

Shen Lingwei's eyes fell on Wen Yimo and Lu Jingshen.

Immediately, a trace of undetectable contempt appeared in his eyes.

She knew that Lu Jingshen would tell the world about this canary in front of all the media today.

She would never allow this to happen.

It's better to make her look embarrassed first.

"Dear friends from the media, Mr. Lu's girlfriend, Ms. Wen Yimo, is also a loyal fan of our new product. Now let's ask Ms. Wen to introduce the efficacy of the new product to us. I would like to give you a round of applause, Ms. Wen Yimo."

The corners of Wen Yimo's mouth curved.

Today's so-called new products have already been experienced by her in her previous life.

She is gifted with unique insights into skin care products and makeup.

An ice blue high-definition flowing gauze embroidered gauze skirt set off her icy muscles and jade bones, making her even more flawless as jade.

Her makeup is fresh and elegant, and her beautiful eyes sparkle with starlight.

The angelic face revealed a delicate and charming smile.

Her tall figure, set off by this custom-made gauze skirt, becomes even more exquisite and graceful, making her look stunning.

She walked to the center of the stage with elegant and calm steps.

The light shines brightly, and flowers bloom every step of the way.

As soon as she appeared on the stage, Shen Lingwei's brilliance was instantly covered up, and all the eyes of the audience were focused on her.

Before he said anything, the audience was already bursting into applause.

Shen Lingwei on the side invited Wen Yimo to the center of the stage with a smile.

He hugged Wen Yimo affectionately and whispered in her ear: "Miss Wen, I leave this place to you."

Then he turned around and walked off the stage.

Wen Yimo adjusted the angle of the microphone and greeted the media generously.

Her voice is gentle and sweet, and her whole body exudes confidence.