4 The Jealous King Lu Jingshen

watched Wen Yimo walk towards the door of the villa calmly and gracefully.

Wen Ruonan's eyes almost fell out.

The smart display in front of the hall clearly showed the Lu family's queue to deliver the betrothal gift.

She clearly remembered that three days ago, Wen Yimo clearly preferred death to marry Lu Jingshen, and chose to commit suicide by jumping into the lake.

Today, he happily opened the door for the Lu family?

What kind of medicine is she selling in her gourd?

When Du Chuan saw Wen Yimo opening the door himself, he was immediately flattered.

His president had sent him to secretly keep an eye on the young lady for so long. He had been discovered by the young lady three times in total, and had coffee thrown in her face twice.

The other time was luckier and he ran faster.

"Miss... Miss, long time no see."

Du Chuan greeted politely.

A faint smile appeared on Wen Yimo's beautiful face, and she made a generous gesture to invite in.

"Please."

Du Chuan nodded slightly, and then walked in with sixteen maids uniformly dressed and of the same height.

Everyone was carrying two heavy-looking boxes in their hands.

Isn't it something that men should do, like lifting heavy objects?

She didn't know why Lu Jingshen asked Du Chuan to bring a group of women to carry heavy objects.

Du Chuan seemed to see Wen Yimo's doubts.

"Miss, they will wait for you to try on wedding dresses and bridal makeup later. Mr. Lu is not worried about the presence of men." Wen

Yimo couldn't help but have a smile on her fairy-like beautiful face.

The way this happened was completely in line with Lu Jingshen's personality as a jealous king.

Wen Yimo said in Du Chuan's ear: "Can I come with you today?"

Du Chuan couldn't believe his ears.

After rebirth, every day he could spend with Lu Jingshen was extremely precious to Wen Yimo.

Before coming, Mr. Lu only asked them to come and try on wedding dresses and bridal makeup for their future wife, and deliver the betrothal gifts. He did not mention that the bride would take them back.

However, after following Mr. Lu for so long, no one understands Mr. Lu's thoughts better than him.

If Miss Wen can be brought back to Mojingyuan, Mr. Lu will definitely be happy.

"Of course."

Wen Binghong and Zhao Xiangru walked over with smiles on their faces.

"Assistant Dut, long time no see."

Du Chuan nodded politely.

Then he looked back at the four internationally renowned makeup artists behind him.

"You go and try on the wedding dress for the eldest lady."

An elegant smile appeared on Wen Yimo's beautiful face.

Then he took the four makeup artists back to his room.

In the room, Wen Yimo put on her bridal makeup and put on a noble and elegant Valentino custom-made wedding dress.