6 Lunch Together

Lu Jingshen paused for a moment, then turned his head and looked into Wen Yimo's clear and sincere beautiful eyes.

"Are you sure?"

Wen Yimo smiled with crooked eyebrows, and a bright smile appeared on his beautiful, elf-like face.

Luo Luo walked forward generously and took Lu Jingshen's arm.

"I'm sure."

Lu Jingshen was shocked again. Is this woman in front of him really the Wen Yimo who desperately resisted and refused to marry him?

He lowered his eyes and looked at her clear, crystal-like eyes. Those seemingly clear eyes were like poppies to him, a fatal temptation.

There was a trace of undetectable color in the thick ink-like eyes, and the corners of his lips raised a slight arc.

Then the two people walked to the restaurant together.

Wen Yimo sat down opposite Lu Jingshen with gentle eyebrows.

My stomach also growled very cooperatively.

She had had a high fever for several days and had never had a good meal. Apart from the cup of coffee she drank in the Wen family villa in the morning, she relied on glucose to stay alive.

Looking at the delicious food on the table, her mouth was almost watering.

Wen Yimo looked at Lu Jingshen who was sitting across from him and didn't move, and asked tentatively: "Can I eat it?"

Looking at Wen Yimo's careful look, Aunt Chen next to her had a look on her face that she couldn't hide. smile.

Mr. Lu asked them to make these according to his wife's taste.

Lu Jingshen handed over a glass of warm milk, his voice low and clear.

"Jumping into the lake consumes more energy, so eat more."

After hearing Lu Jingshen's words, Wen Yimo almost spit out a mouthful of milk.

After swallowing the milk in his mouth, he smiled awkwardly.

The next second, she picked up the knife and fork and started cutting the steak on the plate.

Although he was already very hungry, he cut off a piece of steak and immediately raised his hand to feed it to Lu Jingshen's mouth.

Lu Jingshen looked at the woman in front of him with a complicated expression, his eyes moving slightly.

Then he ate the steak he fed with great cooperation.

Wen Yimo smiled with his eyebrows creasing, eating steak in his mouth, and his starry eyes raised his eyes from time to time to look at Lu Jingshen sitting opposite.

Seeing the loving look of Mr. Lu and his wife, Aunt Chen walked out of the restaurant with a smile on her face.

After everyone else left, Lu Jingshen frowned slightly and his voice was low and clear.

"Tell me, what's the purpose of doing this?"

Wen Yimo cut off another piece of steak, raised his eyebrows and smiled sweetly.

"If I have a purpose, then it is to be your Mrs. Lu."

Lu Jingshen's dark eyes suddenly flashed with waves, and his Adam's apple moved slightly.

Is this woman challenging his bottom line?

He stood up and came to Wen Yimo's side, leaning down to look at this woman who was as beautiful as a fairy on earth. Her unique sweet scent lingered on the tip of his nose and invaded his lungs.