29 Platonic Love

Wen Yimo walked out of the castle casually.

Thinking of last night, he clearly said he would be back soon, but after she prepared everything, he didn't come home until early in the morning.

Does this mean that he is avoiding her on purpose?

I don't want her to know about me, no.

Wen Yimo shook his head helplessly.

Her love for him had long transcended any external factors and was deep in her bones.

No matter what happens to him, she will always be by his side.

What she has to consider now is that she should avoid mentioning this matter in the future, so as not to hurt his self-esteem.

How could he, who was shining in all fields, tolerate his own shortcomings in this area? So she must protect his self-esteem and not let him feel inferior.

Thinking of this, Wen Yimo adjusted the expression on his face.

Luo Luo walked towards the photographer gracefully.

When the photographer saw Wen Yimo, a smile immediately appeared on his face.

"Hello, Mrs. Lu, I am your photographer ada."

Wen Yimo responded with a polite smile.

"Ada, hello."

Although she had no intention of taking pictures, if she refused to take pictures, Lu Jingshen would definitely be suspicious.

After a few brief greetings with the photographer, the two people walked to the rose garden.

In the study, Lu Jingshen drank two bottles of water before the rash on his body subsided.

Du Chuan secretly thought.

"Why bother? Men sometimes admit that they can't do it. What's wrong?"

After all the rashes subsided, Lu Jingshen pointed to the documents on the table that needed to be signed.

"You handle the remaining documents."

Du Chuan nodded.

"Yes, Master Lu."

After saying this, Lu Jingshen walked out with dignified and cold steps.

Looking at Lu Jingshen's back, Du Chuan held a bottle of allergy medicine and sighed helplessly.

"Mr. Lu, I will always be strong."

In the garden, a photographer was taking photos of Wen Yimo.

Lu Jingshen walked over under the warm sunshine.

The sun coated his whole body with a layer of warm light.

His steps are steady, his mouth is slightly raised, and

he is so handsome in every frame.

Lu Jingshen took Wen Yimo's hand and caressed her beautiful face with loving eyes.

"Mrs. Lu, are you tired?"

Wen Yimo shook his head firmly with his starry eyes full of love.

"Husband, I want to take a photo with you, okay?"

Apart from the photo on the marriage certificate, the two of them have not taken a photo together.

Lu Jingshen tidied Wen Yimo's hair that was messed up by the wind, and nodded with gentle eyes.