37 Is considered a lovelorn?

Nangong's lips curved into a slight smile, and he turned around and took out a bottle of ice water from the refrigerator.

"Forget it, I can't accept your ticket and give you hope just because you like me a little bit. This is not my style of doing things. I also know that this ticket is difficult to buy.

So, you should find other little sisters. Let's go together, it's a big weekend, and I still need to catch up on my beauty sleep at home."

As soon as he finished speaking, Ye Fan paused slightly and couldn't help but swallow his saliva.

"You know, I like you?"

Nangong calmly put the water bottle in his hand on the table and patted Ye Fan on the shoulder.

"You sit next to a fire, don't you feel anything? It's better to stop this thought as soon as possible. You are not my type, and there will be no results."

Since you have no intention of him, you can't let him fantasize anymore.

Immediately, he stood up and pushed Ye Fan out of the door.

"Master Ye, go slowly, don't see me off."

Looking at the door that closed in an instant, Ye Fan froze on the spot.

what's the situation?

Was he rejected just now?

Is he out of love?

Strictly speaking, it is not considered lovelorn. After all, there is not even a chance to express love.

Ye Fan lowered his eyes and his eyes fell on the two concert tickets in his hand.

"Ancestor, are you serious about not going? This is your idol's concert?"

A clear rejection came from the room.

"I'm not going."

Ye Fan shook his head helplessly and pressed the elevator button.

In the room, Nangong let out a long sigh of relief.

Fortunately, I made everything clear.

There is no need to worry about that old menopausal woman causing trouble for her anymore.

As soon as he arrived downstairs, Ye Fan's phone rang.

A smile appeared at the corner of Ye Fan's mouth, and he directly connected the phone without thinking.

"Do you regret driving me out? If you say something nice, I can go back right away." As

soon as he finished speaking, a calm and cold voice came from the other end of the phone: "No matter where you are now, half an hour later Come back to me immediately."

Ye Fan frowned slightly.

"Mom, I told you, I have someone I like, and I won't meet that daughter of the Wen Group."

The anger on the other end of the phone erupted instantly along the radio waves.

"The person you like, you stupid boy, do you think that little vixen Nangong Junyao really likes you? She is just looking for our family's social status and your financial background. How can she be worthy of you? Half an hour Gui, if you dont come back, you wont have me as your mother.

Ye Fan raised his hand and took off his glasses, his brows and eyes filled with anger.

"Do you think your son is so great? Just now, your son - I, Ye Fan, was rejected by someone. Nangong doesn't like your son at all. It's all your son's wishful thinking."