38 You are not mean, you are just good at making jealous

Wen Ruonan followed behind Ye Fan with a smile on his face, looking at him delicately he.

"Brother Ye Fan, where are we going?"

Ye Fan said in a cold voice with no expression on his face: "Where to go? Haven't you and Director Ye already made reservations? I'm just a driver and have no decision-making power."

Wen Ruonan looked blank . , froze in place.

She didn't expect that this man would be so incomprehensible.

While she was deep in thought, Ye Fan suddenly drove a royal blue Aston Martin in front of her.

He lowered the window and looked at the panicked woman with calm eyes.

"What are you standing there for? Get in the car."

Wen Ruonan was shocked by the stern look in his voice.

But she still got in the car obediently.

Before Wen Ruonan could sit firmly, Ye Fan stepped on the accelerator and drove the car out.

"Brother Ye Fan, can you drive slower? People will be scared."

Ye Fan tilted his head and sneered at the corner of his mouth.

"Are you afraid?"

Wen Ruonan nodded aggrievedly.

Ye Fan instantly stepped on the brakes. Before Wen Ruonan could fasten his seat belt, his head instantly hit the front guard of the car.

Suddenly, a red and swollen mark was left on his fair forehead.

Ye Fan turned sideways and raised a satisfied arc at the corner of his mouth.

"Your name is Xiao Qiao, right?"

Wen Ruonan covered her forehead and sobbed: "My name is Nannan."

"I'm sorry, Miss Nannan, I called you the name of my last girlfriend."

Wen Ruonan wiped her hands . He wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes and shook his head against his red and swollen forehead.

"It's okay, I don't mind."

Ye Fan raised Wen Ruonan's chin, his dark eyes showing no expression.

"I don't know if Dong Ye has told you that the girls I date range from one thousand to eight hundred. I am the real playboy. I will not bet my whole life on any girl, and neither will you." Exception.

Of course, you don't mind, just marry me, as long as you can bear to stay alone in an empty house while your husband plays with different women every night."

Wen Ruonan looked at the man in front of him aggrievedly.

"Brother Ye Fan, you are not such a person..."

"I am."

After saying this, the eyebrows under the black-rimmed glasses moved slightly.

Finally, I can get rid of another one.

After all, all the previous blind date partners were scared away like this.

Wen Ruonan looked at Ye Fan firmly and held Ye Fan's arm.

"Brother Ye Fan, I really like you. As long as I can marry you, I will definitely become a good wife. I don't care how many women you have outside, as long as you remember to go home." The

woman's words, Ye Fan almost died on the spot.

Ye Fan sorted out his thoughts.

"Sister, that's it. It's the first time you've seen me today. Aren't you a little too hasty?"