Chapter 3

*Leonora Castro's POV*

Chapter 3- Argue

I bite my pen as I looks to both of them who's waiting, "So, uhm, ganto kasi yun, to be more realistic to the plot we have to make a sad ending." I said while still looking at the paper.

"Isn't it more convenient to let them have their happy ending? I mean, probably all of our classmates will also think that way. Don't you think to have a rare ending?" Kontra nya.

"Not only that, but the feelings of the viewer?" He added.

"But let's just be honest na yun naman talaga yung ending ng Noli Me Tang-ere, diba?" I said back.

"Ayaw mo bang bigyan sila nang masayang buhay?" He mades his voice louder.

"But-"

"S-sh-sh, that's final, we're going to make them an happy ending." He argued.

"Diba I suppose to be the one who's going to plan about this?"

"But we are a group."

Our voice are becoming louder, the tension between us is getting thicker every words coming from our mouth.

"Maria Clara deserves better, every girl's deserve better." Pilit nyang sinasabi.

"And I have the rights to disagree as a woman."

"Oo, I agree na all girls deserve better, but it's not about that now, we're talking about the plot. You can't always says that every girl's deserve better when you know what's best for the plot."

"You're definitely wrong with that." He said calmly.

"Prove it!" I finally ends our fight and finally said it.

He approach me and grab my hand gently, "Like this," He looks at me.

I don't get it, I'm confused.

"Hindi ba dapat lalaki ako kailangan kong laging handa? Tulad nalamang nang nangyari kanina, you almost get wound, and it's probably my fault to not be aware, buti nalang nakita kita." He said, but how can he be so calm when we're in between our fight.

He has a point, and I don't think I can still disagree, "Sige, fine, fine,"

He chuckles and sets my hand free. He goes back to his seat where's beside me. Then he looks closely to the paper I'm holding.

"You're idea is not bad, actually it's good, pero I want you to see the difference between doing it sincerely in your heart, than to heartless." He whispered.

"I'm telling you, there's still missing in it... Yung dedication na do your best para sumaya yung makakapanuod."

Tumingin ako sakanyang mata, "Tama ka..." Bulong ko.

"Thanks for the idea, I just forgot that we're a group."

He smiled at me, "How about kung i-try na nating mag acting ngayon."