Chapter 1

"Mommy!! Mommy!!" 3 year old y/n screeched.

"Yes darling?" Her mom asked.

"Can we go to the park? I wanna go play!! I wanna go play at the park!!!" Y/n said excitedly.

"Well, it is a nice day outside. Your father isn't home yet and there is nothing else to do so why not!" Her mom shrugged.

Y/n shouts with joy as her 3 year old legs wabble to the door. She slips on her baby sneakers and grabs her little coat.

---

Little Y/n was at the sand box, building a sand castle. Well, technically a sand mess. She had sand all over her legs and her castle was just a pile.

When Y/n was making some touches, a pile of sand was poured onto her "castle". She looked up to see a young boy around her age at the tractor. He was picking up sand in the claw and dumping it on her work of art.

Y/n eyes started to get glossy. "You ruined my castle!!" She screamed.

"That wasn't a castle. That was a pile of sand. It wasn't that pretty anyways." The little boy said.

As he walks over to her, a tear slips from Y/n's eye. The little boy sees, stands in front of her, and looks at her sadly.

"I'm sorry I ruined your castle, pretty girl." He said sadly.

Y/n chuckles at what the little boy calls her. She likes it. Her papa always called her that when she was in fancy clothing.

"Thank you, pretty boy." Y/n chuckled.

"What's your name, pretty girl?" He asked.

"My name is Y/n." She replied.

"I like it. But, I like calling you pretty girl. My name is Sean." He said.

"Nice to meet you Sean. I like pretty boy better." Y/n chuckled.

"Y/n!! C'mere for a second!!" Her mom yelled.

As Y/n gets up, sand trickles down her legs into the pile of sand that was already there. Sean lets out a small laugh.

She runs over to her mother, before getting her legs pat down. Y/n sits on her mother's lap and looks up at her.

"What is it mommy?" Y/n asked sweetly with her small innocent voice.

"Did you make a new friend over there?" Her mother asked, pointing towards Sean.

"Yeah!! His name is Sean. I call him pretty boy and he calls me pretty girl!" Y/n cheered.

"Well you are a lucky little girl, aren't you y/n?" Her mom asked.

"Yeah mommy!! Can I go play now?" Y/n whined.

"Yes. But I want to meet your friend. Is that okay?" Her mom asked.

"Yes. Now c'mon!!! I wanna go play!!" Y/n said dragging her mom behind her as her 3 year old feet run towards pretty boy Sean.

"Hello pretty girl!! Came back to play?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah!! But, my mommy wants to say hi." Y/n mumbled.

Y/n's mom chuckles as she bends down in front of little Sean. He looks so shy, yet so happy.

"Hi, I'm Y/n's mom. What's your name?" Y/n's mom asked.

"I'm Sean!! My mommy is over there. You can go talk to her." Sean said pointing to his mom.

Y/n's mom chuckles as she gets up. She gives Y/n a kiss on the head, then goes to talk to Sean's mother.

"C'mon pretty girl!! Let's go and play!!" Sean said grabbing her hand and heading towards the swings.

---

"Are you going to school?" Pretty boy asked.

"Yeah. My mommy says I going to pre-school because my daddy wants me to learn my abc's." Y/n responded.

"Well, I'm going to pre-school also. But, my momma says its just for this year. She says she wants me to go to big boy school when I'm four...next year-"

"Y/n!! Time to go home!!!" Her mom yelled to her.

"I have to go pretty boy." Y/n said sadly.

"Oh, okay. Bye pretty girl." Sean said.

They jump off the swing and Sean gives Y/n a hug and she hugs back. As they part, Y/n runs over to her mom and they walk home.

Sean's Story With Me {Jacksepticeye} #Wattys2017जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें