Chapter 15

Thanks for Ik views! I really enjoy the book and I hope you do too!

---

3 months Later...

"Mom! I'll be fine!! Don't you worry. Sean is a nice guy. And you know it. Why can't you trust me?" Y/n yelled.

"Because I don't want you hurt like last time!" Her mom protested.

"Mom! It's Sean. Do you think he's going to hurt me!?" Y/n asked showing that she was very upset.

"Maybe because he might." He mom mumbled.

Y/n shot right around and stared at her mom with an evil eye. Her face shot to anger with her fists balling up.

"Mom. I've been with Sean for 22 years. We've been talking for 22 years! We've been only together for 3 months. Mom, I know Sean and I have been in our ups and downs but we love each other! Don't you understand! I think not because you lost yours! I have to move with that man that you chose! It was the worst!!! How do you know what true love is if you didn't FIND IT!!" Y/n shouted.

Her mom just looked at her with shame. Her face was filled with anger and little bit of hurt. Her face then falls as she just shrugs.

"Okay, okay. You don't believe me. That's fine. You know what, don't come running to me when he turns against you." She said.

Then, she just walked out of the room. Y/n groaned out in frustration and fell onto her bed, hitting the top of her head on the way.

"Ouch." She mumbled.

Her face was down into her pillow as she started to cry. Y/n's phone went off. She groaned and didn't pick it up. She was too busy crying into her pillow and she was too lazy.

It went off again.

Y/n grunted and rolled over. She picked up her phone and saw that Sean was texting her.

Sean
Hey babe! How are you doing? Are you still on the date at my place tonight?

Y/n smiled and answered back. All she wanted to do was leave the house and stay with Sean. So, she had a crazy idea.

Y/n
Hey Sean! I'm okay. Um, the date tonight, can I just stay at your place for a few days, weeks?

Sean
Why is that? Are you okay? I would love for you to stay but I need to know why so I can upload some extra videos.

Y/n
No! No need to! I won't be a bother will I? You know me. Just, my mom doesn't like our relationship for some reason. I'll explain to you when I get to the house. Can you pick me up?

Sean
Of course! Um, what time?

Y/n
Any time. But soon. I don't want to stay with my mom any longer. Just please get me away from here.

Sean
Okay, I'll see you soon. Love you!xoxo

Y/n
Love you too!xoxo

Y/n smiled and got out of her bed, again, hitting her head off the top of the bed.

"Stupid thing." Y/n mumbled rubbing her head.

Y/n got out her duffle bag and filled it up with weeks of clothing, laptop, hair brush, hair ties, etcetera. After she grabbed her phone off her bed and stuck it into her pocket. She also grabbed her sketch pad and her pencils.

Then, she waited.

---

"Thanks so much Sean! It really means a lot to get out of the house away from...her." Y/n said as they walked down the sidewalk to his apartment.

"No problem. Hey, you know I will never cheat on you. You are my one true love. I promise that." Sean said.

Y/n smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. He grabbed her hand so their fingers intertwined with each other's. Sean kissed the top of her head as they kept walking.

"Maybe, you're right. My mom can be wrong but what if you do leave me for another woman." Y/n asked with her eyes getting teary.

"She's messing with your head. I just told you also, I won't leave you, I promise." Sean said.

"What makes you say that?" Y/n asked chuckling a small bit.

Sean looked down at her and she looked up at him. They both smiled at each other. Sean stopped in his tracks as so did Y/n. He brought Y/n to stand in front of him as Y/n laughed.

"What are you doing, Sean?" She asked laughing.

"You'll see." Sean said smiling.

Then, Sean leaned in. Their lips connected as both of them had their kiss in sync. Their lips moved together perfectly as it only lasted for about 3-5 seconds until it split apart. They connected eyes after with smiles on their faces.

"I love you Y/n. So very much." Sean said.

"I love you too Sean. So, so much." Y/n said back.