Chapter 26

At last, she realized what she done...

Y/n looked into Sean's eyes. She then realized what she had done and that it was a bad thing that she did do.

Y/n jumped off the couch and ran to the door, slipping on her shoes and grabbing her coat. As she opened the door, Sean grabbed her arm and closed the door.

"Where are you going?" Sean asked with hurt in his eyes.

Y/n didn't know what to say. She was totally speechless which meant that the explanation didn't want to come out of her mouth. There was no way.

"I...I..." Y/n chocked out.

She collapsed in Sean's arms and cried into his chest. Sean kept ahold of Y/n tightly while she cried. Sean set his head on top of hers and shushed her to try to make her stop crying.

"I'm being pulled. I'm being pulled by both of my arms. I-I just w-want to love s-someone like I u-used to. S-someone who will be there for me!" Y/n stuttered crying still into Sean's bare chest.

"You're going to be okay Y/n. I pr-"

"Don't finish it McLoughlin! It won't be okay! I love both of you but my heart is chasing around!" Y/n shouted still crying.

Sean just shut up at that moment. He didn't want to open his mouth because he knew that Y/n was already hurt enough. But, he wanted to do something special. That was to ask Y/n on a date so they could be back together.

But, he couldn't.

Y/n was already with Mark. Y/n had been dating Mark for 5 months. Y/n 'cheated' on Mark. Y/n was more in love with Sean than Mark. If there was only one person she could actually talk to so that no one got in her way.

That man was just around the corner.

Y/n left Sean's apartment a month ago. The situation kept bugging Y/n and there was one man who was coming into the picture now. She had been waiting for him for a month now which was actually pretty good in Y/n's idea.

Y/n sat at the coffee shop, gripping onto her cup so hard that it could've broke at any second. When she saw the man walk in, he smiled and walked over to Y/n.

"Well, it's finally nice to meet you!" He said shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you too!" Y/n said relived that he was much nicer in person.

He took a seat in front of Y/n with a smile glued onto his face. There was an awkward silence between them until Y/n broke the ice.

"What's your name again? Sorry, it's just I'm not good at names." Y/n said.

"My name is Felix. Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, or, Felix Kjellberg for short." Felix said.

"Why such a long name? Mine is just Y/n M/n L/n." Y/n said chuckling.

"I don't have any clue. My parents gave me the name and that's what I'm stuck with. So, you're having issues with my pals?" Felix asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yes! I do. But, Mark and Sean aren't really bonding as much as they used to. It has been war for me for the past month." Y/n said sighing.

"Those little sacks of crap. Well, I guess I'm going to have to do something I thought I wasn't going to do today." Felix said pulling out his iPhone.

"Oh jeez no Felix. Don't do it!" You said.

"Hey, you called me over here so now you're dealing with the fabulous one." Felix said not looking up from his phone.

After a few minutes, Sean and Mark came bombarding into the doorway of the coffee shop. They ran, literally, ran to sit in the seat next to Y/n. Though, Mark got to it first.

"Ha! Thought you could beat me to it, huh bi-"

"Okay now! Calm yourselves and just, sit." Y/n said cutting off Mark.

He just looked at Y/n and gave her a cheesy grin. Sean sat next to Felix who was actually quite happy to see his friends again.

"Long time no see!" Felix said.

"Hey Felix! What's shaken'?" Mark asked going to grab Y/n's hand.

Mark touched her hand but she quickly snapped it away from him. He looked at her with a angry face.

"What's the matter with you?" Mark asked angry.

"I-I d-don't want t-to hold your h-hand that's, that's it." Y/n stuttered hard, petrified of Mark.

"Jeez Mark, don't have to be so rude to your girlfriend." Sean said.

"Well, you shouldn't of let her into your apartment that night! You knew that I was dating her!" Mark yelled at Sean.

"I was only trying to help her! She was a lost puppy who looked petrified. That's how she looks right now!" Sean yelled back.

"Well, you should've just took her home so she could cuddle with me instead of you you sack of dirty crap!" Mark yelled bright red in the face.

Sean slammed his hands off the table and reached over to grab Mark by the neck. He started choking Mark as Y/n and Felix pulled Sean off of Mark, telling them to calm down. Once everything was settled, Mark and Y/n switched spots so it wouldn't happen again. But, Y/n was mad at them.

"Now, both of you! You need to stop it now! I'm not a doll that will that can be tossed around! I've had enough of both of you fighting all the time and bringing me into it! I'm tired of this bullshit and enough is enough! Is that clear!?" Y/n asked pretty furious.

Both boys nodded yes as Y/n calmed down a little but still was angry. No, scratch that, was still furious at both boys.

"Okay, now, I need to make things clear. Mark, we can't be together anymore. There is no way. I'm in love with someone else and that's clear. I do love you but the other man is just the world to me." Y/n said looking over at Sean.

"No Y/n. I don't want to ruin your guy's relationship. I really-"

Y/n cut him off. "No Sean, you didn't ruin anything. I did 'cheat' on Mark that night. I'm so so sorry Mark. But, it's over."

Y/n looked back over to Mark who was crying. Tears were spilling while his eyes were turning pink, to red, to a bright red.

"I understand Y/n. I'm sorry for dragging you into this whole dating thing. But, can I at least get one last thing from you before its officially over?" Mark asked.

Y/n nodded a yes.

Mark cupped Y/n's face a kissed her for the very last time. He didn't care that his tears were in the way, all he cared was that he got to have one final kiss with Y/n. When they pulled away, Mark slid his chair back and scuffled up her hair.

"See you at home." Mark said.

Y/n smiled. Mark felt like a brother to her now. A brotherly and sisterly love between them. Not girlfriend and boyfriend, brother and sister.

"Now what!?" Felix asked.

"I don't know. I really don't know." Y/n said.

"Eh, let's just go home. I guess that's all we can do now." Sean said.

"No, let's all go back to my place and play some video games. How about it?" Y/n asked.

"That sounds, fabulous." Felix said.

Sean, Y/n, and Felix all started laughing as they made their way out of the coffee shop to Y/n's to play some games together.