Chapter 25

Ah, but she could've chose the right way...

Although Y/n wanted to stick with Sean, her mind kept wondering to her dream. Y/n didn't get any sleep the night which made her so sleepy the morning after. She was drowsy while Sean still slept on top of her.

It was 4 in the morning. Sean's head was rested on her shoulder as small snores filled the room. She then rested her head on top of his and closed her eyes. After a while, she fell asleep.

---

When Sean woke up, she herd Y/n snoring. He smiled at her, well, at himself since her head was on top of his. He gently lifted Y/n's head and got up, letting Y/n lay down on the couch to rest. He walked into the kitchen with just pajama pants on, bare chest.

The chill of air rushed all onto Sean's chest but he didn't care. It was something he was used to after he moved away from the cabin in the woods. But, he found it fairly odd. The whole apartment building was warm but his.

Sean just shrugged it off and made himself a cup of coffee. After that, he went to the living room and sat down in the chair. He checked his Twitter, replying to many of his fans so they could have a wonderful start to their day.

While he was on Twitter, he secretly snapped a photo of Y/n. He tagged her into it saying;

Jack_Septic_Eye: @Y/T/N I snapped you sleeping you little cutie. When you wake up, this is what you'll find.

He posted it and after a few seconds, Mark had replied to the picture.

Markiplier: @Jacksepticeye that is my girlfriend. What is she doing at your house?

Jack_Septic_Eye: @Markiplier she ran her last night. I fell asleep right after I closed my door I guess.

Y/T/N: @Jack_Septic_Eye @Markiplier stop fussing! I have to do something so I won't be able to talk to you either way. Sorry Mark.

Sean looked from his phone and saw that Y/n was awake and staring right at him with a small but very sleepy smile.

"Morning." She whispered so very quietly.

"Morning." Sean replied smiling widely at her.

She got up, her pajama pants falling to the ground and her oversized shirt hanging half way down her thighs.

She walked into the kitchen and also grabbed herself a cup of coffee. She walked back into the living area and sat on the couch, her knees brought up to her chest with her fingers twined around the hot cup.

Sean got up from the chair and sat down next to Y/n. He set his elbow on her knees which made her chuckle.

"Get your stinky arms off me!" Y/n said jokingly.

"No! I'm not going to. You're the one who rested your head on my hairy chest!" Sean said,

Y/n just rolled her eyes and took a sip of her coffee. She rested her head back on the pillows of Sean's couch.

"I don't want to leave. I can't stand being with Mark." Y/n mumbled.

Sean had herd what Y/n said and questioned it. He looked over at Y/n with a questioned look which Y/n had looked back at him and realized why he questioned,

"Mark is such a lovely guy but there is something about him that I can't stand. We've been dating for...about....5 months. It just, I don't feel as loved as..." Y/n's voice trailed off.

"As what?" Sean asked.

"Never mind it." Y/n said taking a drink out of her coffee cup and setting it down on the coffee table.

Sean also set his cup on the table and took both of Y/n's hands. She smiled as he smiled back. He kissed both top of her hands while looking at her glistening face. Y/n blushed and groaned, letting go of Sean's warm hands.

"Why do make me feel this way!? I already have a boyfriend." Y/n muffled because of her hands covering her face.

"It's because I love you Y/n. You need someone better then Mark." Sean said.

Sean took Y/n's hands, taking them off of her face. Her eyes focused on him and his eyes focused on her.

Y/n and Sean both started to lean in. Then, their lips smashed on each other's, letting them dance together. Sparks flew in Y/n's stomach as she missed this. She missed having kisses from Sean. With only a 4 second kiss, they parted.

"I love you, Y/n." Sean whispered.

"I love you too, Sean." Y/n whispered back.