Chapter 30

Freezing with happiness...

Y/n ran into the hospital soaked from head to toe, literally. She stood there for a few seconds looking around then she sped off again to Sean's room. When she got there, she slammed the door opened to see Sean awake, sitting up in the bed, watching the news.

Y/n drop down to her knees, in the doorway, just repeating the same two words over and over again,

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." She kept saying.

Y/n got up again and walked towards Sean. She turned around again and closed the door behind her, then, walked towards Sean's hospital bed.

"Sean." Y/n said.

Sean turned his head and his eyes light up. When he saw Y/n, it was just like a dream come true. He wanted to do something but he didn't think now was a right time so he slid that aside. But, he did hold out his arms for her to go into an embrace.

"Y/n, come here." Sean said smiling from ear to ear.

Y/n dropped her shoes and ran into Sean's arms, getting him wet at the same time. But, neither of them cared about that. All they cared about was that they got to see each other.

"Oh my god! You're alive! I can't believe it, I thought you were going to die." Y/n said pulling away and felling every part of his face.

"I'm alive. Yes. But, I want to know. Why are you dressed in black. Like literally, all black." Sean asked.

Y/n looked at him, frozen. She gulped hard and tried finding a way to explain. She didn't want to tell him that Mark and Felix were dead.

"Um, Mark and Felix, their-"

---

"Holy mother of crap sacks!" Felix yelled.

Y/n woke up from, finding that Sean was not on the floor, but on the couch with Mark and Felix. They were playing a game on the X-box Y/n had.

"It was just a dream?" Y/n asked herself mumbling. "But it was so real. Y'know, don't think about it too much, just, it was just a dream."

You sat up from the blankets looked at them. The urge that Y/n had was just unbearable. So, she did it.

She got up and jumped on Mark and Felix, hugging them with a big smile on her face. They were so confused on this action.

"What is going on?" Felix asked.

"Oh my god, you guys are alive! So are you!" She said giving Sean a huge hug.

"Y/n, what's going on?" Mark asked.

"What's going on!? Really!? You guys were just dead and Sean was in the hospital almost dying and he was the only friend I had left!" Y/n said in one breath very fast.

"She most be taking something." Felix whispered to Mark.

Mark rolled his eyes while Sean just looked at Y/n with the most confused look on his face. Y/n was the only one standing and smiling.

"Y/n, I don't know what you dreamed about but we are trying to play a game here." Mark said.

"I don't care! As long as I'm with you guys, nothing is going to make me feel down!" Y/n said very happily.

"Y/n did you drink last night? Did you have some marijuana? I think there is something wrong with you." Felix said.

"Nope! I'm perfectly fine!" Y/n said then skipped off into the kitchen.

The boys exchanged looks. Sean set his controller down and walked into the kitchen to find Y/n. He was wondering what was going on.

He found Y/n humming and cooking eggs on the stove. Her hips were swaying back and forth as she made the first egg.

He came up from behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He turned her around gently and looked into her eyes.

"What's going on? You are not acting yourself." Sean asked.

"I told you, I'm fine! You don't need to worry about me. Anyway, how do want your eggs?" Y/n asked getting way off topic.

"Y/n, listen to me, you are not yourself. What happened?" Sean asked.

"Sleep happened. I told you, I had a dream where you didn't wake up so we took you to the hospital. I stayed there for a week next to you. Mark and Felix were going to come visit but they never came. I found the remote to the TV and watched the news and I saw that Mark and Felix had died. I went to their funeral and after I got a phone call that you woke up so I ran barefoot in the rain to go see you. After I was about to tell you that Mark and Felix died but I woke up." Y/n explained.

Sean was struck on what Y/n had explained to him. He didn't know what to say to her or how to like move. He was just, frozen. Y/n looked over his shoulder and saw Felix and Mark were also listening and they were frozen also.

"You guys are fine! You're here now, and that's all that matters." Y/n said.

"I think we, as in Sean and I, need to stay here for while." Felix said.

"I agree. We can just make a bunch of videos here since we're all together." Sean said letting go of Y/n.

Y/n's eyes lite up like the sunny day of July. She grabbed Sean's hand and dragged him to Mark and Felix. She wrapped her arms around Felix and Sean as they wrapped their arms around each other.

"I love you guys!" Y/n cheered smiling from ear to ear.

Felix, Sean, and Mark all smiled while hugging each other.

"We love you too, Y/n." They all said.

••••

Should Y/n and Sean get back together?