Chapter 37

The day begins...

Y/n was packing her bags, last minute checks. Sean sat on the bed, watching ever move she makes. His eyes gloomy, sad, and glossy.

Y/n turned around and grabbed her suitcase, putting some extra clothes in with the rest if girly stuff she needed. Y/n also added shampoo, conditioner, a toothbrush, tooth paste, hair supplies, and many other things along.

When she was done, she packed a few more things in smaller carry on bags then set them in one pile. She let out a gasp of air and wiped her forehead full of sweat.

"Man, is it hot when you are working." Y/n said finally face Sean.

Sean though didn't hear her. He was too busy wondering how he would handle not having his baby girl with him all the time.

"Earth to Sean! Hello!!" Y/n said waving a hand in front of his face.

Her jumped and focused his gave onto hers. He gave her a small smile and hugged her sweaty body.

"Dude, what has gotten into you lately?" Y/n asked hugging him back with confusion.

"I don't want you to go!! I'm going to miss you Y/n. You really are mine and I just don't want you to go! Please, don't leave me here." Sean cried holding onto her tighter

"Sean, everything is going to be fine! Don't worry so much about it! You'll be fine. You have Felix, Mark, and Kris here also. I'm only going to be gone for a week." Y/n said rubbing Sean's back.

"A week is too long. I don't want you to leave. I can't stand seeing you for one day." Sean cried into her shoulder.

Y/n just rolled her eyes while hugging Sean, comforting him by rubbing his back. Sean just cried into her shoulder.

Y/n then pulled Sean off of her. He looked so down and dry. She wiped his tears off of his face while she smiled at her, which made Sean smile as well.

"That's better." Y/n whispered at him.

Y/n pecked his lips and after he giggled, wiping his tears away. Y/n wrapped her arms around Sean and set her head on her shoulder. Her wrapped his arms around her also, setting his head on hers.

"Today is our last day together. What do you wanna do?" Y/n asked now swaying back and forth with him.

"Hmm...can't we stay here and relax together?" Sean asked.

"You don't want to do anything special?" Y/n asked.

"No. Well, we could go out to dinner tonight together." Sean suggested.

"Why not? I mean, I would love that and this is our last day together for a week." Y/n replied.

"Okay. We will. Dinner, tonight, at seven." Sean said pulling Y/n out smiling down at her.

"Tonight at seven." Y/n replied smiling also.

Sean pecked her lips once, twice, then went out into a full kiss. It lasted two to three seconds. They pulled away as Sean spun her around, making her laugh aloud with a huge smile plastered on her face. Then, Sean brought her back to his chest.

"Y/n, can I tell you a secret?" Sean asked.

"Ask away, little leprechaun." Y/n said smiling and chuckling.

"Did you know that I love you?" He asked.

"Of course. I know that because you just cried on me for not going. That is love, my friend." Y/n said poking his nose.