Chapter 6

3 years later...

At nineteen years old, Y/n's father had passed away. This day, June 16, Y/n was on the plane going home to Dublin. She has now to live with her mother. Yes, to her own sake which she is gladly to do.

A girl who also is not ready to meet Sean again. She kept all the letters and brought them with her in her carrier bag. She read them all on her way back to Dublin.

When the plane landed, Y/n exited the plane, got her suitcases, and waved for a taxi. She sat down in the taxi car once it finally came. She looked out the window the whole ride.

Y/n reached home. She thanked the driver and grabbed all of her bags. From then on, she walked home.

Walking up the driveway of her mom's house, memories ran through her mind of her and Sean playing in the front lawn. She also saw her dad playing with them, playing football. Sean was the goalie as her and her dad fought for scoring.

"Y/n! It's so nice to see you again!" An Irish accent filled her ears. A woman one also.

She snapped back to reality. The voice of the Irish woman, her mom, was talking. But Y/n wasn't paying attention. All she did was nod.

"Come in please!" Her mom cheers.

Y/n walks into the house. Many things have changed since she was last at her mothers house 6 years ago. Everything got much more fancier. It was not child proof anymore. Everything was adult.

"The house has changed." Y/n croaked.

"Yes it has. Sean wanted me to save you some things upstairs in your room. He's changed very much Y/n. He has earrings, 10 millimeter holes. He into metal music. And he's in a band." Y/n's mom said.

"Where is Sean?" You asked out unexpectedly.

"He's in collage sweetie. That's why he wanted to drop off some gifts." Y/n's mom said smiling.

"Where is my room?" Y/n asked.

"Upstairs, down the hallway, on the right. It has your name above the door." She said.

Y/n nodded and headed upstairs. She looked at all the doors. When she found hers, it had her name on the top of the door, just like her mom said. It was carved in wood and polished. It read Y/N L/N.

She opened the door. There, a sweet smell of pumpkin filled the air. The room was white carpeted, a round bed in the corner. It was very fancy looking. A big chandelier in the middle of the room. It had hanging diamonds on it. It was very white and bright. Along the wall was a small fire place. It was just spectacular.

Y/n smiled as she looked around. She took off her shoes outside the door. She let her feet sink into the warm, soft carpet. She had her suitcases and her duffle bag along with her as she entered.

She set down her suitcases next to her bed with the duffle bag on the desk that was along the wall. She jumped onto the bed and snuggled in. She let her eyes droop down into a sleep.

---

Y/n woke up to the smell of steak. She noticed her door was open.

'Probably mom checked in' Y/n though.

Y/n stretched and made a big yawn. She got up and combed her H/c hair back into a ponytail.
Y/n opened on of her suitcases and pulled out a sweatshirt she got in France saying 'Ce La Vie' meaning It's Life. Y/n took off her jeans and put on black leggings. She headed downstairs and plopped onto the couch.

"Have a nice nap?" Her mom asked.

"Yes I did. The bed is very comfortable. Also, I love the room. It is very fancy. Not like what dad had." Y/n said.

"I'm glad you liked it. Did you see the gifts that Sean left you?" She asked.

"No I didn't. I will after dinner." Y/n said smiling.

Her mom smiled also. Y/n got up and walked over to her mom. She gave her a big hug as her mom hugged back.

"I missed being here in Ireland. I don't ever want to leave again." Y/n said still in her mom's embrace.

"I don't want you to leave me again Y/n. I'm growing old." Her mom chuckled.

Y/n pulled away as she looked down at her mom. She was now taller than her mom.

"Mom, you are still very pretty." Y/n said.

"You are also Y/n. But, you're so tall! And skinny! Wow! Man, if only Sean seen you right now, he wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off." Y/n's mom chuckled.

Y/n just smiled. She missed Sean already. Much more because she's back in Ireland.

---

Later that night, Y/n entered her room. It was 9:30 at night. She locked her door and looked over at the desk. There, there was a teddy bear with a note in the hands of it. There was also a box with a small ribbon on it.

Y/n took the teddy bear and carefully took the note out. She unfolded it and read it.

Dear Y/n,
I herd the news and I'm sorry for you loss. I also herd you are coming home so I'll try to visit some time. I don't know much to say because we didn't talk for 3 years. So, if you want to text me, my number is here. Hope you have a welcome home! ~Sean -xo-

Y/n chuckled and set the note down. She opened the small box and saw it was a gold chain locket. She took it out and opened it. It was a picture of Jack and her at the 13th birthday party.

She smiled with tears forming in her eyes. She held the locket to her chest then set it down on the desk. She grabbed the teddy bear and went to lay down on the bed. She shut the lights off and held the teddy bear close to her. It smelled like Sean. That sent made her fall asleep.

--

Am I going to fast on the ages? I didn't want this book to be a very long one.