Chapter 33

But Why...

Y/n walked down the stairs early in the morning, chatting with Adam on her phone. When she looked up, Sean, Felix, and Mark were all crashed on the couch, leaning against one another.

Y/n just chuckled and walked into the kitchen. It was just 19 days before Christmas and she needed to go shopping for presents. Apparently, she was too lazy to do it herself.

But, she was talking about it with Adam because she didn't know what to get guys. She has never done it before because her dad never allowed her to celebrate it back when she was in Paris. Y/n felt like she was missing out on something.

Y/n
I have no clue what to get the guys. Seriously, I bought for my mom but I couldn't find anything for them.

Adam
Well, we do like games, since we are YouTuber gamers. Um, clothes also do for it. There is also jewelry for men. Or collectibles that they are obsessed with.

Y/n
Thanks Adam. You're the best! :D

Adam
No problem. Hey, the other week, have you decided yet?

Y/n
Shoot, I forgot to ask. Um, I will talk about it today. I'll give you the answer.

Adam
Okay girl! I have to go. Talk to you later!

Y/n
Bye Adam!

Y/n shut off her phone and set it on the counter. There, when she went to turn around, Sean was standing right behind her which made her jump, getting startled like no other.

"Why would you do that!?" Y/n asked feeling her heart beating crazy.

"Who were you talking to?" Sean asked.

"My friend, Adam. You don't need to be snooping around like that and I told you last week that we were friends! Why don't you listen?" Y/n asked annoyed.

"Well, I don't want anyone taking away my little laddie." Sean said wrapping his arms around her.

"Well, I don't want to loose you either but I want to talk to my friends without you worrying all the time. " She said taking Sean's arms off of her. "And let me remind you, he has a child and a fiancé. You are totally fine."

"Okay. But, can I snuggle with my laddie on the couch, over there?" Sean asked pouting.

"The couch is taken noodle head." Y/n said.

"Well, we can snuggle on the floor." Sean said.

Y/n sighed and gave in, heading towards the living room. Sean set blankets on the floor with a couple of pillows. They both sat down and got close to one another, keeping warm from their presences.

Sean kept his arm tightly wrapped around Y/n while her hands were on his chest as her head was also on his chest. Sean had his head on her head.

Then, they both fell asleep.

---

Y/n woke up, at 11:30 am, with arms tightly around her and soft snores echoing throughout the living room. The boys were off the couch and off somewhere else. Either upstairs, in the kitchen, outside, or shopping. They were somewhere.

Though, Y/n was comfortable, she needed to get ready for her day of shopping for the guys. Which was actually going to be kind of difficult for her.

She squirmed out of Sean's embrace and headed upstairs. She walked into her bedroom and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, a loose grey shirt that said 'Born To Be Wild' with mix matching socks. There, she grabbed her black converse, along with her wallet, her phone, and car keys.

Before she left, Y/n walked around the house to try to find Mark and Felix. When she did, she said bye to them. When walking back downstairs, Sean was awake and alert to see his girlfriend.

"Where are you going?" Sean asked holding her.

"I'm going Christmas shopping for you boys." Y/n said smiling.

"Well, you better come back soon." Sean said.

"I will be. Don't you worry. I love you." Y/n said pecking his lips.

"I love you too." Sean said.

---

Y/n came home with bags and bags in her arms of presents. Though, she knew the boys would notice her so she had to be sneaky and sly. Though, that was impossible because Sean was everywhere.

"Come on Y/n. You can do this!" She mumbled to herself, struggling to get up the stairs.

When she finally did, it was certain that the boys were just very occupied on what they were doing. Which, made Y/n quite happy about it.

She set all the gifts in her small closet and shut it so the guys wouldn't see them. Y/n set her keys down on her desk, along with her wallet, and walked back downstairs, plopping down on the couch.

"Someone is home!" She herd Felix shout.

"Yes, I'm home. Only took me 4 hours to find you guys stuff." Y/n said chuckling.

"Man, how much stuff did you get?" Mark asked.

"Enough to please you." Y/n answered back snickering.

"Well, aren't you just a little feisty today." Felix said punching you arm playfully.

"Eh, I could be." Y/n said shrugging.

"Yo, you're boyfriend, Sean, took you're laptop and snuck into it while you were gone." Mark said.

"What!? Why!?" Y/n asked pretty upset in him.

"He didn't like how you were talking to a guy named Adam. He thought you were cheating on him and not telling him about it." Mark said.

"Well, if I were cheating on him, I WOULD'VE TOLD HIM!!" Y/n shouted stomping off into her room.

When she entered her room, she locked the door behind her. She went up to the little table above her bed and opened up her sketchpad, sketching anything that came to mind. Then her phone vibrated.Y/n pulled out her phone and saw that Adam sent her a text.

Adam
Yo, something crazy happened. Your boyfriend, which I didn't know, Sean aka Jacksepticeye took away your laptop and told me to back off.

Y/n grunted. She knew Sean was up to something and she didn't like it at all.

Y/n
I kept telling him you have a child and a fiancé. Holy crap. Well Adam, expect the next flight to Washington.

She turned off her phone and without thinking started packing for her trip after Christmas.