Chapter 3

As the days go on in the first grade, Y/n and Sean remain inseparable. They've been clinging together like a married couple; it's unbelievable.

Y/n's been having problems being friends with Heather, Jess, and Kris. They keep saying that Y/n is spending too much time with Sean.

Today was a special day for Y/n and Sean. They were going to each other's houses to have some fun time together.

As the bell rung, everyone jumped out of their seats. They grabbed their backpacks and filled them up with homework, coloring pencils, and pretty much anything they needed for home.

Sean and Y/n walked next to each other as they walked home then went their separate ways after that.

"See you later pretty boy Sean." Y/n said.

"Bye pretty girl Y/n. I'll see you soon! Don't forget that you have to come over and play!!" Sean said.

"I won't!" Y/n promised before they hugged. After that, Y/n ran home because she wanted an early access to get to pretty boy Sean's house.

"Mommy! I'm home!" Y/n called out studding towards the kitchen.

"Hi sweetie! How was school?" Y/n's mom asked.

"Good! Sean and I played together all day today! We even colored together and the teacher was proud of me for playing with Sean!" Y/n cheered. "Can I go to Sean's house now?" Y/n added pleading her mother to get to Sean's house early.

"Yes, go ahead, but be here before dark!" Y/n's mom said smiling.

She gave Y/n a kiss on the head, before Y/n ran out the door, her tiny 6 year old legs running towards the house of Sean. Her long (h/c) hair flowing against the wind of how fast she was going.

As she got to the doorstep of pretty boy Sean's house, she knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Sean answered and had a sad look on his face.

"I'm here!! I came to play!" Y/n said.

"But, I'm busy y/n!!" Sean says sadly.

Y/n makes a puppy face and crosses her arms. "But I wanna play!!!"

"I can't play with y/n!! My mommy says so." Sean says.

"Okay." Y/n sighs.

Y/n walks away sadly as she heads home. Her 6 year old self with her short 6 year old legs walking her home.

"Mommy! I'm home!!" Y/n shouts walking into her small home.

"Why are you here so early?" Her mom asks.

"Sean was too busy to play with his best friend." Y/n pouts.

A loose tear slips from her eye. Her mom wipes it away as she gives Y/n a tight hug.

"Y/n, you have to except that he will be busy." Her mom says.

"I know." Y/n cries.

Y/n feels a poke on her shoulder. She turns around and sees Sean standing there. He had a big smile. A smile forms on Y/N's face.

"I'm here." Pretty boy said.

Y/n's face lights up with her smile forming to a smile that could break her tiny baby face. She jumped onto Sean and gave him a great big bear hug.

"You came!! You came to play!! You came to play with me!!" Y/n cheered.

"I did!! My mommy let me go play with you because I finished my work." Sean said smiling.

They broke away from the hug. Y/n grabbed Sean's hand and practically dragged him to the play room.

---

"Sean!! It's time to go home sweetie." Y/n's mom said.

"Awe!! Five more minutes!!" Y/n whined.

"No, Sean has to leave. It was great having you here Sean." Y/n's mom smiled.

"Bye Y/n. See you in school." Sean said.

He grabbed Y/n's mom hand and walked away. Then Y/n herd the door close. That meant that Pretty Boy Sean was leaving to go home.