Epilogue

Sean sat at home with his phone is his hand. The text that had just been sent to Sean scared him and scarred him for life.

"Mark! Felix! Try texting Y/n!" Sean called out.

"What's going on!?" They asked in unison.

"Y/n, there is something wrong with her. Look at the text she sent." Sean panicked.

Both of them looked at the text. When they finished, both of their eyes were watering while they looked at Sean panicked as well.

"What do you think happened?" Felix asked trying to stay tuff.

"You don't think her plane crashed, don't you? Do you think she's dead?" Mark kept pilling questions.

"Mark! Stop with this nonsense! I don't think she's dead. I think she just had a small panic attack on the plane." Sean said biting the tip of his finger.

Just then, Felix got a text. He pulled out his phone to see that it was a unknown number. The text read:

I'm so sorry.

Sean and Mark just then got the same text from the same unknown number. All three of them had stray tears exiting their eyes.

"Should we text back?" Mark asked.

"No. Just wait a little while." Sean replied.

After about fifteen minutes, they all got another text from that same number.

Y/n. I'm just so sorry.

That's when all three boys dropped their phones and went to pack their bags.